The Republican Utopia

59 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Ahhh...kind of tugs on your heartstrings doesn't it?  Little guy going through some things and all.  It might even look more real if there were actual tears.  

Why is the left clutching their pearls so hard and getting frothy because the prosecutor is losing this case badly?  

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Why is the left clutching their pearls so hard and getting frothy because the prosecutor is losing this case badly?  

I don't know. You'd have to ask the left.

Why is the right elevating this phoney to hero status over killing two people?  I thought they were the virtuous, right to life crusaders.  Is it because he was carrying an AR-15?

By the way when someone cries don't they usually shed tears?  

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Why is the right elevating this phoney to hero status over killing two people?  I thought they were the virtuous, right to life crusaders.  Is it because he was carrying an AR-15?

Why is the defendant a “phoney” ? 

The right to allowing babies to be born instead of killing them and the right to be able to defend yourself from a child molester, a convicted felons from killing you are not either or propositions.  

You seem bothered by his eventual acquittal?  Wonder why? 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Why is the defendant a “phoney” ? 

The right to allowing babies to be born instead of killing them and the right to be able to defend yourself from a child molester, a convicted felons from killing you are not either or propositions.  

You seem bothered by his eventual acquittal?  Wonder why? 

Crocodile tears.  I didn't see any tears did you?  

So now we're going to support vigilantes carrying AR-15s into crowds and kill people, regardless of the past of those who they kill?  He killed two people who wouldn't have died had he not decided to play cop that night.  They'd still be alive if he hadn't made that choice. 

He also was never under imminent threat of being killed or gravely wounded.  So the self defense argument seems specious to me but I'm good with whatever the jury decides.  

None of the above though addresses my original point, which you took offtrack as usual, that his theatrics were all bulls#!t and the right comes rallying to his crocodile tears which is the height of irony since they usually are the ones playing internet tough guy.

He also was never under imminent threat of being killed or gravely wounded.  So the self defense argument seems specious to me but I'm good with whatever the jury decides.  

Pretty much even the most left judicial commentators are agreeing he put on a good self defense case so you are most definitely in the extreme minority thinking here.

He killed two people who wouldn't have died had he not decided to play cop that night.  They'd still be alive if he hadn't made that choice. 

They would still be alive he they hadn’t threatened to kill him with grave bodily harm and weapons. They played that stupid game and won a stupid prize for their efforts. 

None of the above though addresses my original point, which you took offtrack as usual, that his theatrics were all bulls#!t and the right comes rallying to his crocodile tears which is the height of irony since they usually are the ones playing internet tough guy.

It’s your opinion they were bulls#!t not that they actually were as you have no idea.  I assume you’ve never been on trial for a bulls#!t double murder charge so you probably don’t know what he’s thinking.  

• Plus1 2

Pretty sure that we haven't seen nor heard the last of Choirboy Kyle, he of the crocodile tears, being in the middle of some sort of violence.  Here seen throwing haymakers at teenage girls.  No wonder he has to carry an AR-15 to enlarge his manliness. 

And just in case someone says that's not him...well.

FD9PCUOXIAYOTsd.jpeg.b370704ef26870497f7d7eb99fa86b0f.jpeg

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Pretty sure that we haven't seen nor heard the last of Choirboy Kyle, he of the crocodile tears, being in the middle of some sort of violence.  Here seen throwing haymakers at teenage girls.  No wonder he has to carry an AR-15 to enlarge his manliness. 

And just in case someone says that's not him...well.

FD9PCUOXIAYOTsd.jpeg.b370704ef26870497f7d7eb99fa86b0f.jpeg

If that’s the case, he should be charged with assault AMD battery, but he will walk on the obvious self defense aspect of what he’s obviously currently overcharged with.  And rightfully so.  Sorry that pains you so.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

If that’s the case, he should be charged with assault AMD battery, but he will walk on the obvious self defense aspect of what he’s obviously currently overcharged with.  And rightfully so.  Sorry that pains you so.  

It won't pain me at all if he walks.  I guess you missed my reply where I said I'd support whatever the jury determines. 

That doesn't diminish the fact that he's a punk that the right is trying to canonize because he pulled off some extrajudicial killings.

Why are you so pained to see a Proud Boy wannabe go through the legal process?  It's telling.  It's almost like you support the anarchic situation of any (well as long they're on your team) cosplaying robocop walking into a  volatile situation illegally carrying an assault rifle and killing people.  Pro-life, right?  

• Plus1 3

How is this going to work?  Obviously the Buddhists, Sikhs,  Muslims, Jews, Daoists, Confucists, atheists will all have to convert. 

But what about the Mormons, the Pentecostals, the Lutherans....or wait maybe the Lutherans are ok but what about the American Synod?  The heathens. 

What about the Methodists?  They seem too tolerant and better give up their evil ways too.

There's so much to workout before we pull this off and everyone lives happily ever after under the God that talks to Michael Flynn.  

Good times ahead y'all.  :worship

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

How is this going to work?  Obviously the Buddhists, Sikhs,  Muslims, Jews, Daoists, Confucists, atheists will all have to convert. 

But what about the Mormons, the Pentecostals, the Lutherans....or wait maybe the Lutherans are ok but what about the American Synod?  The heathens. 

What about the Methodists?  They seem too tolerant and better give up their evil ways too.

There's so much to workout before we pull this off and everyone lives happily ever after under the God that talks to Michael Flynn.  

Good times ahead y'all.  :worship

do you remember when Obama fired that guy?   and then Obama warned Trump not to hire him?  Then Trump made him national security advisor?  yeah.....Trump only hired the best (lunatics)     Trump and his band of crazies were all off the deep end and have been for awhile.

• Plus1 2