The Republican Utopia

Naive little guy.  Doesn't even know he's being whored out by the biggest grifter of all time.  I'm sure he was paid for the photo op which makes him even more of a political whore.

I'm still trying to figure out why he's a hero.  The claim was self defense.  I guess if that makes you a hero that's a low bar.  Or maybe it was killing the "libs" that made the moral right go all knob, knob, gobble gobble on him.

Bodes well for the future.

Oh and notice the photo of Trump's hero Kim Jung-un

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, not by Kyle.  But, it's a valid question why one political side is making the kid such a hero...when he's not.

Definitely triggered.  I think some are treating him like a hero for shooting a pedophile and serial domestic abuser which I don’t fall into that camp.  I think most on that “political side” are just pushing back and responding at the false narrative he is a murdering white supremacist who should be in jail. 

• Plus1 2

Someone sure gets triggered when anyone points out the moral failings of an 18 year old vigilante and when they point out the moral vacuity of the leader of the Republican Party who is lionizing said vigilante for political gain.  

Yeah, that's a tough one to see.  

• Plus1 3
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Definitely triggered.  I think some are treating him like a hero for shooting a pedophile and serial domestic abuser which I don’t fall into that camp.  I think most on that “political side” are just pushing back and responding at the false narrative he is a murdering white supremacist who should be in jail. 

But yet, nobody has explained how the first shooting was self defense.  If ti wasn't, yep, he is a murderer.  

Obviously the jury some how thought it was.  I just haven't been able to figure out how with what I've read.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

kyle is not a brave person.  he is a freaking coward.    he had an AR-15....a weapon designed to kill lot's of people in a hurry.  he shot 3 people.   2 of them unarmed and 1 armed with a skateboard.  welcome to being a hero of the far right Kyle.   grats on your lawyers convincing a jury that you were "scared" and are as innocent as  OJ Simpson. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So, discussing a hot topic in the news and one side making a coward a hero is now "being triggered".  Got it.

So...any time you bring up a Dem that's in the news, you're being triggered.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
55 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And some are pretending the situation would be no different if Kyle was Black.

But they're lying to themselves. 

• Plus1 3
20 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Now in a world of triggering, false narratives, and political opportunism, why would a former President invite a teenager with Kyle Rittenhouse's resume to spend time with him at his private home?

Political opportunism by a former President.  I mean pretty simple to answer that one. 

• Plus1 2