The Republican Utopia

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

And here's @Archy1221 suggesting another endeavor that won't address his boy hero's future mental f#&%atude.

Imagine @Archy1221 putting politics above everything and anything else that matters.  

And you claim to not be triggered by Kyle.  :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

you ask a question. I give a perfectly reasonable answer and your reply is boy hero?   And how is my answer political?  Above everything and anything else?   You my friend are insanely triggered. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

you ask a question. I give a perfectly reasonable answer and your reply is boy hero?   And how is my answer political?  Above everything and anything else?   You my friend are insanely triggered. 

You really get triggered by people talking about Kyle.

• Plus1 3

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And there it is.  @Archy1221once again walking the fine line to deny his intentions and hiding behind literalism.

It's not like we' haven't seen this out of your playbook before.  

I'm glad we're friends though.  Hugs?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

And there it is.  @Archy1221once again walking the fine line to deny his intentions and hiding behind literalism.

It's not like we' haven't seen this out of your playbook before.  

I'm glad we're friends though.  Hugs?

Ahhhh. There it is, @Scarlet trying to once again say the words I type aren’t the words I mean.  Must be those crazy dog whistles your side always b!^@hes about.  

17 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

'm glad we're friends though.  Hugs?

We aren’t that kind of friends. 

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You really get triggered by people talking about Kyle.

Maybe, but maybe not….if so, just not the insane triggered like your side.  

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

From what I read, he was walking with his gun.  An unarmed man approached him, touched his gun.  The man ran off and Kyle chased him and shot him.  

You don’t read so well 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

FWIW...i think he will kill again.  it has made him rich and a hero of the far right.   why would he stop now?    especially with Trump using him as an example of what his supporters need to be.   

What? How dare you accuse right-wing hero Kyle of getting in trouble again?!?!

I'm sure he'll follow in the reformed footsteps of former right-wing hero George Zimmerman.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What narrative about what situation.  You are being quite vague. 

That Kyle is a nice kid who didn't deserve any of this. Instead, his actions earned him an audience with the ex-President at his Florida estate, all-expenses paid.

And that's the nicest way of putting it. 

• Plus1 2