The Republican Utopia

7 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I'm struggling to imagine a ruling dependent on if a trans person is a woman or not. 

What would be an example of that? 

How would you define men in this case? Or, I guess a better question is if you were in her shoes what would your answer have been?

Competing in sports, is a current example.

If you were born a male, you are a man. Full stop.

I would of leaned on the biological truths. A woman is someone born a female, and is physically capable of birthing children, etc. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Competing in sports, is a current example.

I would of leaned by the biological truths. A woman is someone born a female, and is physically capable of birthing children, etc. 

So, if the person is born a female but isn't able to birth a child, they aren't a woman.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I would of leaned on the biological truths. A woman is someone born a female, and is physically capable of birthing children, etc. 

So now you need to define what being born male/female means, which based on 'biological truths' is not always exactly clear.

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

So now you need to define what being born male/female means, which based on 'biological truths' is not always exactly clear.

I don’t need to define that, because we all know exactly what it means. It’s pretty clear, in almost every case.

I’ve never heard of much confusion at the ultrasounds or when a baby is born.

• Oh Yeah! 1

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you want litmus tests for justices. 

Did I say I wanted them, or did I say that’s what those get togethers with Congress are, more or less.

42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, being born a female doesn’t need to be checked. 

Let’s leave it up to the OBGYN when he/she is filling out the birth certificate.

• Plus1 2