The Republican Utopia

This probably is not funny but it made me laugh. Regrets? George W Bush.

Bush delivered remarks regarding the importance of democracy and threats to democracy in the U.S. and abroad.

"In contrast, Russian elections are rigged," he said. "Political opponents are imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in the electoral process. The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine."

4 hours ago, nic said:

This probably is not funny but it made me laugh. Regrets? George W Bush.

Bush delivered remarks regarding the importance of democracy and threats to democracy in the U.S. and abroad.

"In contrast, Russian elections are rigged," he said. "Political opponents are imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in the electoral process. The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine."

Why did that make you laugh?  

• Plus1 1

How is this crazy sustainable for a society especially after they have control of all three branches?  Can anyone tell the board here how this type of mental illness in the ruling party isn't going to lead to the ruination of the country and of democracy,?

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

These people are incapable of logical thought or reasoning. Wouldn’t an abortion ban result in more minority births, ie their much feared replacement theory? Their bulls#!t is so haphazard and illogical they don’t even try keep it straight.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Why would Republicans not want to help Americans at the gas pump?

Surely that couldn't be to screw over President Biden/the Democrats during the midterms, could it?

Their actions don’t seem to be confined to just screwing the dems. Everything (yes, I said everything) repubs have done in the last 4 or so years has apparently been with the dual purpose of causing as much pain as possible for every citizen not in the top 5%. By any reasonable accounting they are simply America hating, treasonous d******ds.

• Plus1 2

Since no Trumpist ever stepped up to answer @Guy Chamberlin's questions about what the Republican utopia would look like, I'll ask if this it?  Supporting a wannabe tyrant who tried to overthrow democracy who is endorsing an racist, antisemitic, homophobic authoritarian dictator?  Orban is now your model for President? Have you all given up on democracy?  Do you think your fever dream is going to end well? Good luck with that but gas prices.....:facepalm: