The Republican Utopia

6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

f#&%ing whackadoodle sonsab!^@hes :facepalm: Who, WHO is electing people like MTG?

Republicans.

They don't want RINOs like Reagan and Romney...

…or any sane Republican that happened before Trump.

Trump awakened the stupid.  And instead of the party bringing them up, they went down to them.  Lazy, stupid, a$$h@!es are a valuable voting bloc of the GOP.

And the GOP is freaking proud of them.

• Plus1 4

11 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Or “who care if they have weapons! They aren’t here to hurt me!”

and wasn't a crisis actor dressed up as a jan 6th guy at CPAC and marge went in and gave him a conjugal visit while the crowd recited the lords prayer over the antifa guys plight?....i guess that means

CPAC and Antifa must be on the same team

• Oh Yeah! 1

19 minutes ago, commando said:

and wasn't a crisis actor dressed up as a jan 6th guy at CPAC and marge went in and gave him a conjugal visit while the crowd recited the lords prayer over the antifa guys plight?....i guess that means

CPAC and Antifa must be on the same team

It’s becoming clearer now. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do they literally have a CPAC convention every month?

55 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Yeah, I thought there was only one as well.

The R party has enough WTF idiocy in reserve to hold 6 concurrent CPACs everyday for the next ten years.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The R party has enough WTF idiocy in reserve to hold 6 concurrent CPACs everyday for the next ten years.

Viktor Orban can simply sleep in the Koch Industries supplied villa and give a speech at whichever city hosting needs a nice racist inspired, white-Nationalist "go gettem" speech. 

Koch Industries can afford to keep him on retainer after all those tax cuts the GOP has provided them over the last few decades.

• Plus1 1

Hmmmmm

Paul Manafort, the chairman of former president Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, has admitted sharing confidential campaign polling data with a suspected Russian intelligence officer at the same time Moscow was interfering in the 2016 election on Mr Trump’s behalf.

In an interview with Insider, Mr Manafort — who was later convicted of tax evasion but received a pardon from the ex-president — said he shared the data, which the Department of the Treasury described as “sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy”, with suspected Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik in hopes of financial gain for himself, not to aid Russia’s efforts to help Mr Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.