The Republican Utopia

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah….Biden is scrambling to deal with piece of s#!t governors. 

You Must be talking about NE Liberal Govs b!^@hing about illegals going their way from the South I guess.

Its amazing you all get so bent out of shape and cry major rivers over illegals going places outside of TX, AZ, and FL :dunno

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You Must be talking about NE Liberal Govs b!^@hing about illegals going their way from the South I guess.

Its amazing you all get so bent out of shape and cry major rivers over illegals going places outside of TX, AZ, and FL :dunno

As usual, bad faith conservative s#!theads want to piss and moan about big government but will happily take all those sweet, sweet federal dollars sent their way to sustain their spiteful way of life.

If they want to play their little games rather than work on real solutions, fine. The feds should throw the book at them with the full weight of the DOJ for treating aliens like pawns and we should reroute those federal immigration dollars to the states receiving the immigrants to actually, you know, deal with them.

• Plus1 4
12 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

As usual, bad faith conservative s#!theads want to piss and moan about big government but will happily take all those sweet, sweet federal dollars sent their way to sustain their spiteful way of life.

If they want to play their little games rather than work on real solutions, fine. The feds should throw the book at them with the full weight of the DOJ for treating aliens like pawns and we should reroute those federal immigration dollars to the states receiving the immigrants to actually, you know, deal with them.

I’m sure it’s a trade off that the southern governors would make.  Take all the federal dollars and all the illegals and let the NE states figure it out.   They can get real solutions figured out I guess. But we actually know they won’t, and that’s when the border would really and finally become an issue for them.   

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m sure it’s a trade off that the southern governors would make.  Take all the federal dollars and all the illegals and let the NE states figure it out.   They can get real solutions figured out I guess. But we actually know they won’t, and that’s when the border would really and finally become an issue for them.   

Immigration reform has been stalled out for at least 20 years. Bush gave up on because his much more moderate iteration of the GOP wouldn't go for it. Not to mention Dem orthodoxy back then was to be anti-immigrant to crow about protecting jobs for American workers.

Pointing the finger when your party is clearly operating in bad faith and thinks a sound immigration plan is just to abuse and punish the immigrants themselves as harshly as possible is silly.

And we certainly do know southern red states will never give up federal dollars. Because in many cases it would absolutely bankrupt them and piledrive their economies. They're quite happy to take that wasteful, corrupt, fraudulent Big Gubmint spending and keep b!^@hing.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1