The Republican Utopia

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK, a quick view of this doesn't have a section on immigration.  Can you narrow it down for me?

LOL...clicking on the sections, this website is nothing but saying..."Biden bad".  I haven't found one initiative that Republicans claim they are going to push through.

Immigration is in there 

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...I finally found something. 

I repeat, there is absolutely nothing in here to fix immigration.

Basically, it's nothing more than...we need to stop those dirty brown people.

Putting your head in the sand while also  claiming people are racist doesn’t help your position.  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Crickets

Memba that time they had a plan for healthcare too?

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...I finally found something. 

I repeat, there is absolutely nothing in here to fix immigration.

Basically, it's nothing more than...we need to stop those dirty brown people.

Didn't find any substance either when I follow the links.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There literally is no policy idea on that site to fix immigration. 

Can’t help ya if you aren’t willing to read it.  Literally.  

There is 4-5 bullet point ideas on how to secure the border and stem the flow of people coming across assuming they get to stay no matter what, and taking a look at the asylum piece of the equation which is currently out of control.   

Once that is done, then let’s have a discussion on what to do with people already here. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Can’t help ya if you aren’t willing to read it.  Literally.  

There is 4-5 bullet point ideas on how to secure the border and stem the flow of people coming across assuming they get to stay no matter what, and taking a look at the asylum piece of the equation which is currently out of control.   

Once that is done, then let’s have a discussion on what to do with people already here. 

So, like I said. The only thing they offer is stopping those people from coming here. I read the bullet points.  There is nothing there to fix Immigration. You can keep saying it’s there, but it’s not. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, like I said. The only thing they offer is stopping those people from coming here. I read the bullet points.  There is nothing there to fix Immigration. You can keep saying it’s there, but it’s not. 

Sounds like you might be the kind of person who fixes a plumbing problem without turning off the water.  

in no way shape or form does an immigration solution NOT start with stemming the flow and having a process in place to where we know who is coming across.  That is part of an immigration plan no matter how many times you refuse to acknowledge it.  

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Sounds like you might be the kind of person who fixes a plumbing problem without turning off the water.  

in no way shape or form does an immigration solution NOT start with stemming the flow and having a process in place to where we know who is coming across.  That is part of an immigration plan no matter how many times you refuse to acknowledge it.  

So, like I said. Their only offer is to stop those brown people from coming here. Thanks for confirming that.

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, like I said. Their only offer is to stop those brown people from coming here. Thanks for confirming that.

Well, no.  The correct terminology would be….know which immigrants are coming in with a secure border and a secure process in place.   Quite different from your incorrect statement. 

no one says dirty brown people on here but you.   

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, no.  The correct terminology would be….know which immigrants are coming in with a secure border and a secure process in place.   Quite different from your incorrect statement. 

no one says dirty brown people on here but you.   

Got it. We gotta stop those people from coming in. 

Thats literally the only thing republicans have proposed. 

Hey, I was nicer than saying they are all rapists and murderers like the president you voted for twice. 

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Got it. We gotta drop those people from coming in. 

Thats literally the only thing republicans have proposed. 

Hey, I was nicer than saying they are all rapists and murderers like the president you voted for twice. 

Well, no.  The correct terminology would be….know which immigrants are coming in with a secure border and a secure process in place.   Quite different from your incorrect statement. 

If by “drop” (which I assume is a typo) you mean, make them come in through ports of entry and be properly processed otherwise stop them from coming in, then you are correct.   Otherwise you are wrong. 

• Plus1 1