The Republican Utopia

6 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Is that what it is, a speaking gaffe? Cause even with all things considered and giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he meant 8-9 months pregnant. He still sounds pretty f"ing stupid. And you think he's right. He's not.

Don't you dare demonize someone from the deplorable portion of our nation's population that any poster on this board may or may not identify with. Someone might drop in and suspend your account.

(see my most recent post regarding shipping migrants)

53 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Don't you dare demonize someone from the deplorable portion of our nation's population that any poster on this board may or may not identify with. Someone might drop in and suspend your account.

I actually got suspended for calling someone “smart”.  Who knows around here…:dunno

15 hours ago, mrandyk said:

You got suspended for calling Desantis a "brain dead racist?" Or was that a reference to someone on the board?