The Republican Utopia

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I for one am completely shocked.

Trump isn't a selfish, ego driven, grifter - he's a firm believer of his America First doctrine. He's not one to place ego above Party. It's not like he just recently became a Republican to exploit a horde of uneducated voters. So to see him already attack a fellow non-grifting-America-First-believer is really surprising.

Luckily, DeSantis is a fighter! He's not a one trick pony who copies Trump down to his (small) hand movements and it's not like his entire political platform revolves around the word "woke". No, he's a man of principle who has numerous policy positions - he's simply waiting to reveal them - that will enrich the lives of voters who support him, namely the poor and elderly. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Agreed:thumbs

And just like Herschel Walker, he has so many good ideas but he's just worried those evil Dems will steal them and make them their own! 

In all honesty, watching DeSantis shrivel against Trump is going to be funny. He's either not going to run the moment Trump announces or his campaign is going to get pummeled if he does try and run against him. 

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes!!!!!   This is a major problem we have.  The leaders of the party are loving the extremism instead of denouncing it. 

As I mentioned in another thread, these folks are being pandered to.  The political machine loves their devotion and emotion.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

The fact that he didn't just say "no those accusations are false" tells you he knows they're true and can't say anything because he's under investigation. 

But look, Oklahoma is a poor state. Like Mississippi, if the citizens don't want to live under a corrupt party that uses their votes to enrich themselves they'd vote for somebody else. The citizens of Oklahoma evidently have concluded that they'd rather vote for corruption instead of the alternative, therefore I don't feel bad for them. 

• Plus1 2