The Republican Utopia

22 minutes ago, GSG said:

yesterday was the deadline to certify.   does that mean that that counties votes can't be counted now and the dems gain that house seat now?  or does the fact that the state filed a lawsuit to get the results certified mean the county gets an extension on the time to certify?

1 minute ago, commando said:

yesterday was the deadline to certify.   does that mean that that counties votes can't be counted now and the dems gain that house seat now?  or does the fact that the state filed a lawsuit to get the results certified mean the county gets an extension on the time to certify?

I saw so many different things about it but it seemed like with the lawsuit they have until December 5th? I could definitely be wrong about that though

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well said Gov. RD :clap

Glad you cheer on politicians vendettas against companies they don't agree with. 

But, that's not how I would prefer the US to be ran.

In your world, if Nebraska's new governor doesn't like something I say, he can take that out on my company.  Nope.....I have absolutely no clue how anyone that is conservative can think that's OK.

Apple is a company that can put whatever app they want in the app store.  That doesn't prevent Twitter from allowing downloads of their app.

• Plus1 2