The Republican Utopia

21 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What’s so interesting?

It's not that interesting. But some would wonder why Matt Gaetz continues to avoid the kind of pedophilia charges that so enrage conservatives, since pedophilia was invented by the Democrats and the evidence against Gaetz is more real than anything in the rightwing conspiracy mill. 

Believe it or not, there's a guy on another thread wondering why Sam Bankman-Fried isn't being prosecuted as fast as Bernie Madoff was. I bet a photo of SBF frolicking in the Bahamas would irritate him as much as this photo irks libtards. 

• Plus1 3

7 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's not that interesting. But some would wonder why Matt Gaetz continues to avoid the kind of pedophilia charges that so enrage conservatives, since pedophilia was invented by the Democrats and the evidence against Gaetz is more real than anything in the rightwing conspiracy mill. 

Believe it or not, there's a guy on another thread wondering why Sam Bankman-Fried isn't being prosecuted as fast as Bernie Madoff was. I bet a photo of SBF frolicking in the Bahamas would irritate him as much as this photo irks libtards. 

I find it interesting Republicans try so hard to use the conspiracy theory that Democrats are running a world wide pedaphilia ring.......when so many Republicans find themselves freinds with actual pediphiles.  

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's not that interesting

I agree, if it was there would be CA liberal posters getting outraged over Obama/Farrakhan pictures.  Believe it or not we don’t. 

14 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

But some would wonder why Matt Gaetz continues to avoid the kind of pedophilia charges that so enrage conservatives, since pedophilia was invented by the Democrats and the evidence against Gaetz is more real than anything in the rightwing conspiracy mill. 

Gaetz is a turd, but he was investigated by Biden’s DOJ in regards to this.  Who knew That rascally Garland was a closet right winger:dunno

16 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I bet a photo of SBF frolicking in the Bahamas would irritate him as much as this photo irks libtards. 

Just let that smart dude know how much and I’m sure he would take that bet.  :thumbs

• Plus1 1