The Republican Utopia

We need information from the IRS on an issue.  We requested the information back on December 15th.  I just received a letter claiming they need another 60 days to get us the information.

Yeah.....the IRS doesn't need more employees.

The entire Republican mantra against the additional 87,000 employees over the next 10 years is pathetic political grandstanding.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's just heartwarming how Republicans are so pro-education.

And once again we see that having norms involved with education is just a huge f#&%ing mistake.

If you want to get involved with teaching become a teacher.

Now, excuse me while I go tell the electriction  at my house how to rewire everything ...I just watched a 2 minute YouTube video so I am an expert now. 

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

We need information from the IRS on an issue.  We requested the information back on December 15th.  I just received a letter claiming they need another 60 days to get us the information.

Yeah.....the IRS doesn't need more employees.

The entire Republican mantra against the additional 87,000 employees over the next 10 years is pathetic political grandstanding.

Those IRS agents were hired to come get our rightfully owned militia automatic weapons, take our gas stoves and make us wear a mask.