The Republican Utopia

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

One poster on the board keeps saying there is no Antifa, yet the tweeter says she is an Antifa operative based on the @ handle. I wonder which of the two is wrong :dunno

I doubt this mystery poster is actually saying there is no antifa, compared to something like antifa being a non-organized decentralized movement, but either way, your pondering about whether or not a twitter username existing means that the thing actually exists in the real world is very funny.

Does this twitter account make you wonder if there really is a Lizard Kanye? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, commando said:

does anyone know what happened to the south dakota politician who killed someone in that hit and run case?

I  know he was impeached - seems like I remember him maybe getting off lite in the trial, but not recalling.  Maybe vehicular manslaughter?

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

That guy needs the book thrown at him if the allegations are true.  

However, I have a question.  One poster on the board keeps saying there is no Antifa, yet the tweeter says she is an Antifa operative based on the @ handle. I wonder which of the two is wrong :dunno

If you follow that twitter link, you would see that her thing is shining a light on pedophiles and GOP politicians crimes.  I’m pretty sure @antifaoperative is tongue in cheek sarcasm making fun of people who think it’s actually some sort of organized entity.

Signed @hugedickclubleader

What? It must be true, I have the @

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

56 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

If you follow that twitter link, you would see that her thing is shining a light on pedophiles and GOP politicians crimes.  I’m pretty sure @antifaoperative is tongue in cheek sarcasm making fun of people who think it’s actually some sort of organized entity.

Signed @hugedickclubleader

What? It must be true, I have the @

Only if you pay for the blue check mark.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1