The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you know much about her?

Ok, with a little research. She defended Trump against the J6 committee.  She’s surrounded herself with the MAGAts in Congress. She would support Trump as the nominee instead of allowing more reasonable candidates to be supported. 

No wonder My Pillow likes her. 

I haven’t found it. But, I would assume she believes Trump won in 2020 and 2022 was rigged. 

Sounds like a great candidate to lead the party. Oh…..she’s endorsed by Trump.  Imagine that. 

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

She’s surrounded herself with the MAGAts in Congress. She would support Trump as the nominee instead of allowing more reasonable candidates to be supported

This kinda disputes your research and makes the polar opposite point about “allowing more reasonable candidates”

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2023/01/21/rnc-chair-challenger-looks-to-never-trumpers-for-a-boost-00078887

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This kinda disputes your research and makes the polar opposite point about “allowing more reasonable candidates”

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2023/01/21/rnc-chair-challenger-looks-to-never-trumpers-for-a-boost-00078887

Ok….sounds like a cool sales pitch. 

They both sound like amazing people to lead the party. Both have been hand picked by Trump.  Both have defended Trump in various ways. 

I think they should just go with My Pillow.  

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I haven’t found it. But, I would assume she believes Trump won in 2020 and 2022 was rigged. 

She did work with NAACP on a rigged election apparently. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/09/student-sues-csu-east-bay-for-election-fraud-with-backing-of-naacp-harmeet-dhillon/amp/

She said the 2020 vote was right, but does complain about irregularities that happened and need cleaned up.  So that debunks one assumption you had. She also breaks with Trump on early voting.  

https://timesofsandiego.com/politics/2021/09/25/state-gop-panelists-in-san-diego-slam-ballot-shenanigans-but-debunk-fraud/

Said election attorney Dhillon, a former San Francisco GOP chair: “When our voters do not vote in time, the media reports that Republicans aren’t voting. That is self-suppression of our vote.”

While final results were right, Dhillon said, “the irregularities [with some voters getting multiple ballots] were such that they undermine confidence in the outcome of our elections. They are violations of the National Voter Registration Act.” 

Dhillon said she got into an argument with a One America News Network host on the ballot-hole issue.

“He wanted me to buy into the fact that it was a grand conspiracy as opposed to dumb, negligent or otherwise what the government does every day in California,” she said. “And you also have to believe that postal workers are all in on some giant conspiracy to screw Republican voters and discard those ballots en masse. It’s a federal crime.”

With people suffering cabin fever, she said, voters are getting their news from social media, which she called slanted and leads to less voting.

“I think every citizen should vote — even if they’re voting for the other guy…. I don’t want Democrats to think that [if] it’s a red county — it’s rigged against them,” she said. “That doesn’t improve our democracy and our country.”

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She did work with NAACP on a rigged election apparently. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/09/student-sues-csu-east-bay-for-election-fraud-with-backing-of-naacp-harmeet-dhillon/amp/

She said the 2020 vote was right, but does complain about irregularities that happened and need cleaned up.  So that debunks one assumption you had. She also breaks with Trump on early voting.  

https://timesofsandiego.com/politics/2021/09/25/state-gop-panelists-in-san-diego-slam-ballot-shenanigans-but-debunk-fraud/

Said election attorney Dhillon, a former San Francisco GOP chair: “When our voters do not vote in time, the media reports that Republicans aren’t voting. That is self-suppression of our vote.”

While final results were right, Dhillon said, “the irregularities [with some voters getting multiple ballots] were such that they undermine confidence in the outcome of our elections. They are violations of the National Voter Registration Act.” 

Dhillon said she got into an argument with a One America News Network host on the ballot-hole issue.

“He wanted me to buy into the fact that it was a grand conspiracy as opposed to dumb, negligent or otherwise what the government does every day in California,” she said. “And you also have to believe that postal workers are all in on some giant conspiracy to screw Republican voters and discard those ballots en masse. It’s a federal crime.”

With people suffering cabin fever, she said, voters are getting their news from social media, which she called slanted and leads to less voting.

“I think every citizen should vote — even if they’re voting for the other guy…. I don’t want Democrats to think that [if] it’s a red county — it’s rigged against them,” she said. “That doesn’t improve our democracy and our country.”

Great….

I still vote for My Pillow.  But…maybe she would be a good substitute. 

Remember this frothy froth that landed with a thud.  There's more.  Turns out the only crime Durham found was another one of Trump's  

But after almost four years — far longer than the Russia investigation itself — Mr. Durham’s work is coming to an end without uncovering anything like the deep state plot alleged by Mr. Trump and suspected by Mr. Barr.

Moreover, a monthslong review by The New York Times found that the main thrust of the Durham inquiry was marked by some of the very same flaws — including a strained justification for opening it and its role in fueling partisan conspiracy theories that would never be charged in court — that Trump allies claim characterized the Russia investigation.

Mr. Trump would repeatedly portray the Mueller report as having found “no collusion with Russia.” The reality was more complex. In fact, the report detailed “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign,” and it established both how Moscow had worked to help Mr. Trump win and how his campaign had expected to benefit from the foreign interference.

But the broader findings contradicted Mr. Trump’s accusations and the rationale for Mr. Durham’s inquiry. Mr. Horowitz found no evidence that F.B.I. actions were politically motivated. And he concluded that the investigation’s basis — an Australian diplomat’s tip that a Trump campaign adviser had seemed to disclose advance knowledge that Russia would release hacked Democratic emails — had been sufficient to lawfully open it.

By summer 2020, it was clear that the hunt for evidence supporting Mr. Barr’s hunch about intelligence abuses had failed. But he waited until after the 2020 election to publicly concede that there had turned out to be no sign of “foreign government activity” and that the C.I.A. had “stayed in its lane” after all

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Remember this frothy froth that landed with a thud.  There's more.  Turns out the only crime Durham found was another one of Trump's  

We kept the receipts right? I was told this would uncover the witch hunt.

• TBH 2
10 minutes ago, ZRod said:

We kept the receipts right? I was told this would uncover the witch hunt.

Well funny you should ask.  It kinda did uncover that HRC and the DNC funded the Steele dossier which was the pretext to investigate Trump along with the Alpha Bank lie.  

Those lies told by HRC and the DNC may not have been criminal but they certainly won’t ethical and damaged the country going forward.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2