The Republican Utopia

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

can’t have books….but every kid should have a gun. 

The post is from filidorski.    Without any context whatsoever once again.   Unless you believe that idiot who quit his job in protest for a lie, I doubt any school in Florida has constant empty book shelves.  
But as long as he gets his false narrative out to his sheep, who cares, amiright 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The post is from filidorski.    Without any context whatsoever once again.   Unless you believe that idiot who quit his job in protest for a lie, I doubt any school in Florida has constant empty book shelves.  
But as long as he gets his false narrative out to his sheep, who cares, amiright 

My guess is the library is either getting new carpet or bookshelves.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

he only retweeted someone else.    i know you don't want to read past that though.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

he only retweeted someone else.    i know you don't want to read past that though.

He has a problem with any account that dares criticize Trump and now Desantis. It’s actually pretty funny. He gets emotionally bought into these guys and doesn’t like when someone shows how pathetic they really are. 

• Plus1 1