The Republican Utopia

This has been my argument all along with this laptop.  Obviously, the laptop is real and it is Hunter's laptop.  But, after it was at this guys shop and he hands it off to Guiliani, there is absolutely no way of knowing what information was on the laptop when it was actually dropped off.  And....I think it's pretty obvious at this point that we can not trust Giuliani, Trump or anyone associated with them.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This has been my argument all along with this laptop.  Obviously, the laptop is real and it is Hunter's laptop.  But, after it was at this guys shop and he hands it off to Guiliani, there is absolutely no way of knowing what information was on the laptop when it was actually dropped off.  And....I think it's pretty obvious at this point that we can not trust Giuliani, Trump or anyone associated with them.

I don't think it's that hard to determine if something was added after the fact. We're talking about GOP operatives here, just right click and check the file creation date :lol:

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

If I had more time and money I'd start designing and selling "Space Balloon Guns" to all the NRA members. 

71VTApWBE3L.jpg

Introducing the MAGA approved spy balloon gun.

I’m absolutely convinced a person would make millions simply by purchasing these, wood burning Trump or MAGA on them and then reselling them for 4x the price. Wanna take it a step further….

rb-machine-gun-4.jpg?v=1544219090

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1