The Republican Utopia

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Republicans are being a bunch of whiny snowflakes about the Super Bowl.

They can't just sit back and enjoy the game and understand that some people have other tastes in music.

Obviously, here, Ronny wants it also to be political towards Republicans.

I noticed a LOT of MAGA-type accounts were touting that country-fied national anthem as "TeH bEsT oNe EvArRRr!!!" 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Too be fair. That was a really good national anthem by Chris Stapleton. 

Was it the best one ever? lol

I don't like country so I didn't care for it. I also don't care for the national anthem at sporting events in general 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 2

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree.  That seems like something silly to get bent out of shape over.  

Not sure why GSG is all worked up over this. I can say that you and I don't often agree on a lot of things politically but this seems like much to do about nothing. So it's kind of nice that we can both agree on something. I thought Chris Stapleton did great. That was my opinion. If some folks think it's the best they've heard, that's their opinion. I dont know maybe i even agree with them. It had a different tune to it that i liked. I just dont know why some are trying to stoke this into some sort of political or societal argument. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Not sure why GSG is all worked up over this. I can say that you and I don't often agree on a lot of things politically but this seems like much to do about nothing. So it's kind of nice that we can both agree on something. I thought Chris Stapleton did great. That was my opinion. If some folks think it's the best they've heard, that's their opinion. I dont know maybe i even agree with them. It had a different tune to it that i liked. I just dont know why some are trying to stoke this into some sort of political or societal argument. 

Who's worked up? It was an observation I made and you're trying tell me how much you don't care. I don't care if you don't care 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2