The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I had no idea that the right was so fearful of anyone that isn’t in their little group. 

Now, I feel so sorry for them.  

Maybe they want us to be more woke and understand their struggle. 

Now hold on just a minute! I thought they were mocking the snow flake libs for "safe spaces" not more than a handful of years ago? Now they want their own safe spaces and to be identified by the ultra maga pronoun?

• Oh Yeah! 1

:laughpound:facepalm:

So, they don't like Mexicans coming across the border. They don't like the federal government.  So, let's become independent and we can police the border ourselves, at our own expense and all those federal resources will completely go away.  Those resources will then be moved to Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana and Arkansas to keep those Texans who are rapists and murderers out of our country.

• Plus1 2

Defund the police pledge at CPAC. You can't make this stuff up.

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound:facepalm:

So, they don't like Mexicans coming across the border. They don't like the federal government.  So, let's become independent and we can police the border ourselves, at our own expense and all those federal resources will completely go away.  Those resources will then be moved to Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana and Arkansas to keep those Texans who are rapists and murderers out of our country.

They aren't the smartest. This goes for nearly all Red states, who collectively get far more in socialized federal benefits than they pay via taxes. 

8 minutes ago, commando said:

i watched the video.   he didn't strike anything down based on what he said in the clip.  he just denied having anything to do with the bill..  

he literally says “it’s not anything I’ve ever supported, it’s not something I support” 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fire 1