The Republican Utopia

I was just talking to our neighbor's adorable 4 year old, Lincoln, and he says some of the kids in his pre-school make excuses for the Wagner Group and justify its actions in the Donbas, but most kids will cop to the dark consequences of private armies and unsanctioned paramilitary incursions. When I told him some adults aren't even following the story, the little fella just flipped. 

image.jpeg.a05a4ee597c8a2fc65ebbe7b3f3ec0e2.jpeg

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I was just talking to our neighbor's adorable 4 year old, Lincoln, and he says some of the kids in his pre-school make excuses for the Wagner Group and justify its actions in the Donbas, but most kids will cop to the dark consequences of private armies and unsanctioned paramilitary incursions. When I told him some adults aren't even following the story, the little fella just flipped. 

image.jpeg.a05a4ee597c8a2fc65ebbe7b3f3ec0e2.jpeg

Ya my 7yr old just told me she couldn’t go on anymore until Wagner University won an NCAA tourney.  I reminded her how ignorant she was in confusing the the school with  a Russia thing that will never ever affect her.  She’s so weird. 

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

On 3/13/2023 at 9:33 AM, BigRedBuster said:

OMG....even bank failures are woke.  :facepalm:

Honestly, this is making Republicans unelectable. Their culture war outrage theater has so many acronyms that the average voter will have no idea what they're even saying. 

It's like they saw the spectacular failure of their 2022 election messaging, but instead of pivoting to something that would bring them success, they decided to double down on what caused them to lose. And it's because the DeSantis/Trump base wants it. The crazies have been running the asylum within the GOP.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
On 3/3/2023 at 10:53 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm heading to Florida tomorrow!

Will report back if I see anything disturbing and tyrannical. 

Okay, nothing overtly tyrannical during my week in Florida, but these two were kinda fun:

Flyover banner on Miami Beach promoting recreational use of machine guns at Lock and Load Miami

Delray Beach developer sponsored a St. Patrick's Day parade float supporting the police by dressing up a bunch of strippers in police uniforms:

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 10.58.55 AM.png

IMG_1572.jpeg

• Haha 1