The Republican Utopia

46 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's a Democrat.  What else do you need?

Why does Filidorski think it was a pathetic statement?  

And why is  Filidorski so desperate to see Trumps ween??  I kinda always knew it was one of those really love what you pretend to hate kinda infatuation things with him.  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Why does Filidorski think it was a pathetic statement?  

And why is  Filidorski so desperate to see Trumps ween??  I kinda always knew it was one of those really love what you pretend to hate kinda infatuation things with him.  :lol:

So...you actually love Ron.  I always knew it.  :D

The real pathetic statement from Desantis was when he decided to attack the DA like other Republicans have.  

Mark him up for just another pathetic Republican who doesn't have the balls to stand up for the country over Trump.

• TBH 3
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So...you actually love Ron.  I always knew it.  :D

The real pathetic statement from Desantis was when he decided to attack the DA like other Republicans have.  

Mark him up for just another pathetic Republican who doesn't have the balls to stand up for the country over Trump.

I love Filidorski, he provides lotsa laughs to the board.  

I do hope Trump gets indicted multiple times as it will provide a cleaner run for someone else to get the nomination imo.   That said, the Manhattan DA’s case seems pretty flimsy by all non partisan accounts and if I were Trump, would be more worried about the GA case.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I love Filidorski, he provides lotsa laughs to the board.  

I do hope Trump gets indicted multiple times as it will provide a cleaner run for someone else to get the nomination imo.   That said, the Manhattan DA’s case seems pretty flimsy by all non partisan accounts and if I were Trump, would be more worried about the GA case.   

Criticism of the DA is pathetic.  Any Republican criticizing the DA is showing their true pathetic colors.

• Plus1 3

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Criticism of the DA is pathetic.  Any Republican criticizing the DA is showing their true pathetic colors.

My favorite aspect of the GOP electorate is moving from one obvious grifter - Trump - into the next obvious grifter in DeSantis. 

You can see the implosion from miles away, but the more you warn their voters the more they like the idea of electing a complete moron. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pence

DeSantis 

Sununu

McCarthy

Nikki (minus the balls part)

etc

etc

etc

And our new US Senator, Markwayne Mullins, just hosted trump in Tulsa at the NCAA wrestling championships. Trump gets the royal treatment from these moral cowards throughout the GOP.   The party has sold its soul to the devil and the devil is disguised as Trump.  In my 67 years, I have never seen a party so taken by one  person, so deceived.   Ann Coulter wrote a book about the Dems(liberals) a few years back called "Soulless".  She needs to do a sequel on the GOP with the same title. 

• TBH 1

GOP voter: We need to take care of Americans first!!!!!!

MN Gov:  Okay!  Here is economic relief for families and food for kids!

GOP voter:  What the heck is this?!?!?!?!!?

GOP voter:  We demand everyone obey the laws, no matter who they are!!!!

NY DA: Okay!  We are going to look into pressing charges on a powerful person that broke the law!

GOP voter:  What are you thinking?!?!?!

This is just sad and pathetic at this point...

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 3