The Republican Utopia

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

GOP voter: We need to take care of Americans first!!!!!!

MN Gov:  Okay!  Here is economic relief for families and food for kids!

GOP voter:  What the heck is this?!?!?!?!!?

I’m sure there isn’t any better use of MN taxpayer dollars than giving free food to those families earning more than $200,000.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, funhusker said:

GOP voter:  We demand everyone obey the laws, no matter who they are!!!!

NY DA: Okay!  We are going to look into pressing charges on a powerful person that broke the law!

GOP voter:  What are you thinking?!?!?!

I mean, if you consider Democrat voting legal experts as GOP voters as saying “what are you thinking”.  

didn’t John Edwards already get acquitted for this?   And Bill was never charged for his payoff.  :dunno

• Plus1 1
48 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m sure there isn’t any better use of MN taxpayer dollars than giving free food to those families earning more than $200,000.  :lol:

I mean, if you consider Democrat voting legal experts as GOP voters as saying “what are you thinking”.  

didn’t John Edwards already get acquitted for this?   And Bill was never charged for his payoff.  :dunno

#1: Probably for folks earning more than 200k.  But the median household income in MN is $77,000.  My household is almost double that, and it was very noticeable to our monthly  budget when we had to start buying school lunches again this year.  With 3 kids in middle school, we are paying $250-$300 a month.  We don't spend nearly as much extra cash in our community like we did.

#2: I didn't realize you were okay with the Clintons...

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL….You literally glossed over the post of me wanting Trump indicted and that the GA case seems much more legitimate case. 

This comment nullifies you saying that.  He's being criticized by Republican politicians FOR prosecuting Trump.  Then, you say he deserves every ounce of the criticism?

Ehhhhhhh.   That DA sounds like he deserves every ounce of criticism he gets.  

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This comment nullifies you saying that.  He's being criticized by Republican politicians FOR prosecuting Trump.  Then, you say he deserves every ounce of the criticism?

If you could sometimes look at things outside of the Trump prism, you would see what people criticize Bragg about.   Noted GOP voter Mayor Adams….

https://nypost.com/2022/06/07/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-dodges-nyc-mayor-eric-adams-criticism/amp/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/manhattan-da-pushes-back-mayor-adams-criticism-insane-bail-reform-laws-proud-what-were-doing.amp

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

If you could sometimes look at things outside of the Trump prism, you would see what people criticize Bragg about.   Noted GOP voter Mayor Adams….

https://nypost.com/2022/06/07/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-dodges-nyc-mayor-eric-adams-criticism/amp/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/manhattan-da-pushes-back-mayor-adams-criticism-insane-bail-reform-laws-proud-what-were-doing.amp

I’ve seen the BS criticism.  It’s coming from Trump supporters and finding any reason to drag the DA through the mud because he’s going to prosecute Trump. 

Congrats.  You’ve fallen for it hook line and sinker. 

:clap  Great job republicans.  

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ve seen the BS criticism.  It’s coming from Trump supporters and finding any reason to drag the DA through the mud because he’s going to prosecute Trump. 

Congrats.  You’ve fallen for it hook line and sinker. 

:clap  Great job republicans.  

Eric Adams isn’t a Trump supporter.  Neither is Dershowitz or Turley. :dunno

I wouldn’t have thought that you would be in favor of a DA that constantly takes felonies into misdemeanors 52% ( a 13% increase) , while winning barely 50% of his serious felony cases.   A 17% drop from 4 yrs ago.   

But sure, he’s great and I’ve fallen for….something.  He can prosecute Trump everyday of the week for all I care  it’s the rest of his job he seems to suck at!

:clapGreat job Democrats. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Eric Adams isn’t a Trump supporter.  Neither is Dershowitz or Turley. :dunno

I wouldn’t have thought that you would be in favor of a DA that constantly takes felonies into misdemeanors 52% ( a 13% increase) , while winning barely 50% of his serious felony cases.   A 17% drop from 4 yrs ago.   

But sure, he’s great and I’ve fallen for….something.  He can prosecute Trump everyday of the week for all I care  it’s the rest of his job he seems to suck at!

:clapGreat job Democrats. 

Trump has major power in NYC behind the scenes. He’s a NYC thug. He always has been. 

This is how crime bosses there get off.