The Republican Utopia

36 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Great….

Now someone is gonna get all worked up over how the word “gay” isn’t even in the bill…

Well since you brought it up, I was literally in Marco Island for spring break with the family and said “gay” a few times expecting to be arrested and low and behold nothing happened?!?!?   I was shocked, shocked I tell ya.  

Yet soooooo many articles have told us a bill passed telling us you can’t say gay in Florida :dunno

Oh, and that guy deserves any penalty or charges he gets if he broke the law 

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

i think she is telling people that they can claim they lost the banned pistol braces in a boating accident rather than reporting them....at least that is what google translate maga to english is telling me.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

55 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

He hides in walls, ready to pounce on our kids so he can infect them with CRT laced ERG, with a side of fentanyl infused LGBTQ-Marxism that poured in from our open southern border.

Mostly true, just don’t think he can pounce at his advanced age.  

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

False. Being extra woke provides him with the youthful vigor he needs to terrorize our precious children with help from his cabal of evil democrats.

Ah ha!  So the extra woke is his secret sauce to villainize the normal good folk around the world. 

• Oh Yeah! 3