The Republican Utopia

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just so I'm clear on this.

A) The FBI was investigating both Hillary and Donald.

B) One month before the election, the FBI announced it was investigating Hillary, but not Donald.

C) That action, threw the election into Donald's favor and he won.

D) Now, I'm supposed to be mad that the FBI was investigating Donald but not Hillary.

Do I have this right?

No

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

B) One month before the election, the FBI announced it was investigating Hillary, but not Donald.

D) Now, I'm supposed to be mad that the FBI was investigating Donald but not Hillary.

Do I have this right?

That would appear to be the case. And somewhere in there, Hillary's emails were hacked and given to WikiLeaks, but not her opponent's. 

And all of that appears to have benefited Orange Man Bad. But the right-wingers are still frothed that any investigation was done related to Orange Man Bad's possible knowledge or involvement because, as you know, we're just supposed to presume he's innocent and never think critically about him. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3
56 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do I have this right?

yes

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Read the report or the summaries and make up your own mind.  

OK.... 

Which of these do you fall into?

Because, I'm perfectly fine that both were being investigated.  And...at this point, I would be fine if the FBI did a certain level of investigating with any Presidential candidate that is running.