The Republican Utopia

15 hours ago, teachercd said:

Horrible

Look, I get it, you love anything D...that is awesome.  But our water supply is never going to have a real issue in your lifetime and you know it and you don't care about it for real, neither do I.  

So...my advice...stop.

Agricultural pollution is a rising concern here. The Ogallala aquifer isn't likely to dry up in our lifetimes, and the Platte and Missouri rivers aren't likely to dry up either, but there's a difference between having water and having drinkable water.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

16 hours ago, teachercd said:

Horrible

Look, I get it, you love anything D...that is awesome.  But our water supply is never going to have a real issue in your lifetime and you know it and you don't care about it for real, neither do I.  

So...my advice...stop.

Ummmm.....that's being pretty ignorant on the subject.

I'm someone who gets pretty dang frustrated with the EPA with some of their rules.  But, I'll even call BS on the bolded.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ummmm.....that's being pretty ignorant on the subject.

I'm someone who gets pretty dang frustrated with the EPA with some of their rules.  But, I'll even call BS on the bolded.

That’s fine!  I will continue to not worry about it and it will be fine.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Agricultural pollution is a rising concern here. The Ogallala aquifer isn't likely to dry up in our lifetimes, and the Platte and Missouri rivers aren't likely to dry up either, but there's a difference between having water and having drinkable water.

You will have drinkable water during your entire life.

• Plus1 2

On 5/25/2023 at 10:01 AM, Archy1221 said:

You do realize there is one for a higher income threshold (90% not every penny), correct? 

Top marginal tax rate of 90%? Like how it was under Dwight Eisenhower (R)? Also the time in our country where we had a booming middle class, which this country desperately needs to be strong. Yes, we should do that again!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
12 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Florida probably has openings for teachers who struggle understanding the most rudimentary aspects of say biology, stats, history, ecology, English....

Getting teachers in Florida should be easy. They don’t need to be educated and don’t need scruples. In fact those traits would be a disadvantage. Desantis will provide all the propaganda, er course materials, that they need.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1