The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Getting teachers in Florida should be easy. They don’t need to be educated and don’t need scruples. In fact those traits would be a disadvantage. Desantis will provide all the propaganda, er course materials, that they need.

Until they fired and sued for answering a question from a student about being gay or having them read the wrong book. 

5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You got kids?

Yep and 4/6 work in of have worked in the H20 industry, and they will never run out of drinkable water.

And also, if you are dead and don't believe in a god...it doesn't matter, right?  Not you, but a lot of posters.

But you still take long showers, you water your lawn, you let the water run while brushing your teeth, you flush after peeing for no reason, you let the water get warm before getting in the shower.  You are the problem, right?  Don't answer, we know the answer. 

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

So, I am okay with this just because I think soldiers should just be "soldiers" and that is it.  

• Fire 1
25 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yep and 4/6 work in of have worked in the H20 industry, and they will never run out of drinkable water.

And also, if you are dead and don't believe in a god...it doesn't matter, right?  Not you, but a lot of posters.

But you still take long showers, you water your lawn, you let the water run while brushing your teeth, you flush after peeing for no reason, you let the water get warm before getting in the shower.  You are the problem, right?  Don't answer, we know the answer. 

I take modest showers, let the grass die every summer, turn the water off when brushing my teeth, pee in the backyard as much as possible. I do let the water get warm before getting in the shower. A lot of us are pretty mindful here in California, where water situation is present and real. It's pretty real in the Oglala Aquifer, too, even if you can't see it. Not that you'd bother to turn your head or anything. 

So.....do you have grandkids? 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I take modest showers, let the grass die every summer, turn the water off when brushing my teeth, pee in the backyard as much as possible. I do let the water get warm before getting in the shower. A lot of us are pretty mindful here in California, where water situation is present and real. It's pretty real in the Oglala Aquifer, too, even if you can't see it. Not that you'd bother to turn your head or anything. 

So.....do you have grandkids? 

So you admit you are part of the huge problem, right? Why do you not take cold showers?  So, just skip showers and clean yourself with a wet rag?

Do you flush after a piss, anywhere, ever?

I have 5 grand kids.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I have not flushed a piss in 10 years.  I have not take a warm shower since 2011.  My showers never last over 60 seconds.

I do not brush my choppers with water, I use mouthwash.

I do the s#!t you guys claim to do...but don't.

why do you go to all that trouble when you will be dead and water is not a problem anyway?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

why do you go to all that trouble when you will be dead and water is not a problem anyway?

Trouble?  Yikes...sounds like you are not a believer! 

I love cold showers It makes me feel alive

I hate being the shower more than 60 seconds, it is a waste of time.

I hate water bills, why pay for something that I can control.

Why do you not do it?  Why do you hate your kids?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

But you still take long showers, you water your lawn, you let the water run while brushing your teeth, you flush after peeing for no reason, you let the water get warm before getting in the shower.

What kind of person doesn’t let the water get warm before a 20 minute relaxing shower!   We aren’t heathens ya know. 

• Plus1 1