The Republican Utopia

It is amazing that people think it is a "trouble" to take a cold shower OR just use a wet cloth to clean themselves.  Or that they flush a piss.

It is not a trouble and water is not going away....

But...if you are flushing, or taking a shower that is not cold or using your dishwater when it is not totally full for watering your lawn or washing your car Or letting the water run AT ALL...you are the problem and you hate H20

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Trouble?  Yikes...sounds like you are not a believer! 

I love cold showers It makes me feel alive

I hate being the shower more than 60 seconds, it is a waste of time.

I hate water bills, why pay for something that I can control.

Why do you not do it?  Why do you hate your kids?

you pick the weirdest fights on HuskerBoard

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

About those faux 23% across the board cuts so many claimed was in a bill that wasn’t actually in a bill.   Maybe now those folks  will realize they were wrong 

What?  They wanted a 22% cut in Jon defense spending. They ended with a spending freeze in 2024 and a 1% increase in 2025.  So, those items were on the table. Republicans just backed off from them.  

• Plus1 3
50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is nowhere close to the “gotcha” you think it is. 

It actually is quite close.   You were quite certain the GOP wanted across the board 23% non defense cuts.  You mentioned it multiple times that since the GOP bill didn’t line item the proposed cuts, one could rightfully assume it’s everything but defense at 23%.   All reporting in the last day says the compromise is nowhere close to that and you still can’t provide any documents that say it either.  

You were wrong, it’s fine.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

36 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It actually is quite close.   You were quite certain the GOP wanted across the board 23% non defense cuts.  You mentioned it multiple times that since the GOP bill didn’t line item the proposed cuts, one could rightfully assume it’s everything but defense at 23%.   All reporting in the last day says the compromise is nowhere close to that and you still can’t provide any documents that say it either.  

You were wrong, it’s fine.  

No. 

In one scenario, Someone said they wanted a new car so logically they wanted a new car even though someone couldn’t buy one.  

A different scenario, another person didn’t want a new car but someone else claimed they did actually want a new car, yet it turned out the original person truly didn’t want a new car.   Logically that person didn’t want a new car.  

• Plus1 1