The Republican Utopia

38 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Apparently some people struggle discerning the difference between what Fox News says and does and direct video proof of what some politician said on Fox.  When they have no leg to stand on, they interject an inapplicable straw man to deflect. Typical.

Let me guess. Someone is brabbling again?

• Plus1 2

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Fact is, they are forced to go on a hunger strike because they found they have to boycott pretty much everywhere.

Oh the humanity! I really really hope they manage to survive. :rolleyes:  Funny enough, it would be the exact same people that doubt Darwin.

• Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Apparently some people struggle discerning the difference between what Fox News says and does and direct video proof of what some politician said on Fox.  When they have no leg to stand on, they interject an inapplicable straw man to deflect. Typical.

That poster has said FoxNews shouldn’t be used as a believable source when a different poster showed  “video clips” that came from FoxNews but on a different subject:dunno

two sets of rules. Typical 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

But we were assured by a poster hereabouts that Rs wouldn’t consider this, that it was just some manufactured Dem fantasy to trick us. Hmm…somebody is losing credibility day by day.

Did you even listen to the clip provided:lol:

yes I agree, someone IS losing credibility day by day. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

6)  The head Republican comes out after and says, since we didn't get it in this bill, I'm still pledging to fight to cut Medicare and SS.

And he said this where?  :laughpound

You are the one who previously posted incorrect information about what was/wasn’t in the spending bill.   The Speaker was literally on record in interviews saying those things you claim to be on the chopping block, we’re not on the chopping block.  I can’t help that you’re upset you were completely wrong, but at least be honest with the discussion.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3