The Republican Utopia

The use of fossil fuels and the byproducts of carbon enrichment play a large role in advancing the quality of human life by increasing food production to feed our growing population, stimulating the economy, and alleviating poverty, he wrote.

A lot of UNL agriscience professors work solely on research that allows food to be grown in worsening conditions which are caused by global warming.

And then you have this know-nothing dumbass say this bullsh#t.

I think the anti-science stuff is what sickens me the most about the Trump presidency.

• Fire 5

The use of fossil fuels and the byproducts of carbon enrichment play a large role in advancing the quality of human life by increasing food production to feed our growing population, stimulating the economy, and alleviating poverty, he wrote.

A lot of UNL agriscience professors work solely on research that allows food to be grown in worsening conditions which are caused by global warming.

I think the anti-science stuff is what sickens me the most about the Trump presidency.

Agreed. It's goes beyond alarming and into downright disturbing territory.

• Fire 1

What "CORRUPT globalist deals" has he scrapped, exactly?

He backed out of the Paris deal, I guess. American mayors and governors are subverting him to continue working towards our goals for renewable energy.

Same deal with TPP, but Obama ceded that deal when Trump won.

He re-certified the Iran deal.

He promised to renegotiate NAFTA. That's MIA.

Don't let me knock you over with a feather, here. But Trump might be being just a teensy bit dishonest.

• Fire 1

Anti-Science? I didn't realize Trump sees gender as fluid, or that a beating heart inside a womb isn't a human... :rollin

Anti-Science? I didn't realize Trump sees gender as fluid, or that a beating heart inside a womb isn't a human... :rollin

So in your mind, the transgender issue is as important as clean air, clean drinking water, and the earth's species continuing to have the amount of resources they need to survive.

Gotcha. The Democrats' "anti-science" views are totally equivalent to and as detrimental as the Republicans'. That makes total sense.

Maybe instead of making throw-away replies you should post about how you support the comment I was quoting in my post.

Even many of the most batsh#t crazy Republicans don't disagree that Trump is anti-science. They just don't think the government should be involved in it because they prefer the $ to be spent on other things.

Now on the actual gender-fluid comment which is completely off-topic, gender is defined by society. For instance, girls - pink and dresses, boys - blue and trucks. You're talking about biological sex. And most Democrats' views on this are that people should be able to live how they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone. Democrats don't all necessarily think it makes sense that someone born as a biological male should change themselves physically to female or even act like the female gender. But the Democrat stance is that they shouldn't be mistreated for doing so.

The Republicans and Trump (back on topic) on the otherhand are making decisions based on anti-science that have the potential to cause harm to millions of Americans

And yet what some of us believe is back by scientific proof that sometimes masculine or feminine characteristics show in genetics but not in body parts, or are evidenced by brain activity but not on what can be viewed physically.

And as far as the beating heart human argument - that should be moved over to the thread on that topic. Its' been hashed out a zillion times, and you're not the first one to use that line. But again - science can be used to debate that as well.

Trump has literally said that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese.

Trump has literally said that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese.

I'm aware... Definitely not going to defend everything he says because, well.... That's not possible.. or intelligent. It's just funny that the same people screaming "science denier!" are the ones who say genitalia doesn't matter in reference to gender.

I'm aware... Definitely not going to defend everything he says because, well.... That's not possible.. or intelligent. It's just funny that the same people screaming "science denier!" are the ones who say genitalia doesn't matter in reference to gender.

No one said that in this topic, so why did you make that post? And it was in response to my post, where I said nothing of the kind.

Did you even read my response? Democrats want transgender people to be treated like people. It's not in their platform that "genitalia doesn't matter in reference to gender"

No one said that in this topic, so why did you make that post? And it was in response to my post, where I said nothing of the kind.

Did you even read my response? Democrats want transgender people to be treated like people. It's not in their platform that "genitalia doesn't matter in reference to gender"

No, Democrats want transgender people to be given special treatment and include them in their ever expanding subcategories of victims so they can capture more votes. It's all about politics and control. On both sides.

• Plus1 1

It's funny that you claim not to be defending Trump but when Moiraine said:

"A lot of UNL agriscience professors work solely on research that allows food to be grown in worsening conditions which are caused by global warming. And then you have this know-nothing dumbass say this bullsh#t. I think the anti-science stuff is what sickens me the most about the Trump presidency."

You responded:

"Anti-Science? I didn't realize Trump sees gender as fluid, or that a beating heart inside a womb isn't a human..."

So you tried to defend Trump by reference something that wasn't even being discussed. And when I pointed out that Trump is indeed anti-science when it comes to global warming, you pretend not to be defending Trump.

No, Democrats want transgender people to be given special treatment and include them in their ever expanding subcategories of victims so they can capture more votes. It's all about politics and control. On both sides.

Do you feel the same way about homosexuals? It's not a matter of science. Everyone should be free to live their lives as they please, free from discrimination, so long as they aren't infringing on others.