The Republican Utopia

51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So.....just so I'm clear here.  It's OK to take your cattle to federal lands, let them graze, don't pay grazing fees, organize a militant revolt against the federal government and purposely burn federal land putting more property and lives in danger when they come to force you to leave.

And....it's NOT OK to hold protests in communities around the US where local police are shooting unarmed black people.

Just needing to confirm where we are at in this country.

I think your first paragraph can be summed up as it's ok to be treasonous against the US.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I guess we don't have a topic dedicated to just Roy Moore. Since most of the conversation about that gentleman was in this thread, this is as good of a place to put this as any.

Allow me to translate. 

"I am an utter rube; I'm going to cloak my shame in the flag and the cross."

• Plus1 1

40 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

What character?

From what I can tell it's a bunch of different personas. I don't think any of the regulars (Ali G, Borat, Brüno) are in the show, at least that I can tell.

13 minutes ago, GSG said:

From what I can tell it's a bunch of different personas. I don't think any of the regulars (Ali G, Borat, Brüno) are in the show, at least that I can tell.

Sorry, I mean this part from Moore: "If Showtime airs a defamatory attack on my character..."

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Trent Lott was the Senate Majority Leader.

These are not fringe Republicans.  These are the leaders and recent leaders of today's Republican party.

I had no idea Blink 182 was a hormone that makes our kids superhuman. 

The more you know. 

11 hours ago, knapplc said:

Trent Lott was the Senate Majority Leader.

These are not fringe Republicans.  These are the leaders and recent leaders of today's Republican party.

Republicans are truly beyond the pale.