The Republican Utopia

52 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Mitch McConnell just confirmed that Republicans don't want Americans to vote.  They want **their party** to vote.

There is no reason, other than voter suppression, not to make election day a holiday. Or hold it on a weekend.

Wait......I thought the people that voted for dems were the mooches staying at home and only voting for their handouts?  Now, the people who vote dem are too hard working to skip work and go vote????   huh....

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Mitch McConnell just confirmed that Republicans don't want Americans to vote.  They want **their party** to vote.

There is no reason, other than voter suppression, not to make election day a holiday. Or hold it on a weekend.

Only a psychopath can say/do things like this and be able to live with themselves.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

This Pelosi woman is growing on me.  She's been running circles around Trump & the Republicans these past several weeks.

Again, only a psychopath can lie and mislead like that and sleep at night.

They did the same s#!t with Net Neutrality. Big government’s trying to take over your innermetz!!!1

8 hours ago, knapplc said:

Imagine looking up to this guy.

Notice how the caption says "the only reason" but Shapiro says "...the only other reason"? 

The reasons before (this is in the context of a joke, although not a funny one) that were deliberately cut out were to have an honest discussion or to practice your arguments. 

For the record I can't stand Ben Shapiro for a myriad of legitimate reasons. But this is deliberately manipulative editing out of context.