The Republican Utopia

On 11/23/2019 at 2:52 PM, Frott Scost said:

Iraq War which killed thousands of civilians. Torture to gain information. Stuff like that. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/john-bolton-hawk-iraq-war-criminal-882916/amp/

Trying to get us into war with Iran. Keeping medicine from entering Iran in order for citizens to overthrow govt. Keeping food 

entering Venezuela in order for citizens to overthrow govt. Regime change war in democratic countries in order to gain natural resources such as oil. This is who this man is and people are acting like hes some sort of hero because he might testify against Trump. 

No one here is acting like he's a hero. It's simply ironic. Bolton is still terrible for this country, but he's a useful idiot at the moment.

If he was one of those that signed off on "enhanced interrogation" then I can see the argument for crimes. People are prone to hyperbole with those they dislike, so I wasn't sure where you were coming from.

That article though...  is just... terrible. Bolton is by definition a war hawk, and that is why he is also dangerous for this country when he's in a position of power. A war hawk advocates for war, not peace. That is Bolton.

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting thread. 

It is from a Foxnews correspondent....so. 

Now that I've read more, the letter doesn't really make sense given what is being claimed by "WH official," or maybe it's vice versa. So I have no idea what happened, but I don't really trust Esper and definitely don't trust the White House. All I know for sure is Trump is a f#&%ing a$$h@!e who doesn't know what he's doing and should never have gotten involved.