knapplc

The Republican Utopia

I forget who it was but someone defended Trump by saying he didn't clean stuff with BleachBit, as if some lazy mention of Hillary Clinton were some amazing defense.

But no, this level of corruption is totally normal and definitely not something we should be concerned with.

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

You should break it to that person that Ivanka is a Democrat ;)

Doesn't seem to phase them Donald was a Dem until 2008. It doesn't matter anyway she will just have the title, ole Donald will still be pulling the levers! Trump 4 evar!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Doesn't seem to phase them Donald was a Dem until 2008. It doesn't matter anyway she will just have the title, ole Donald will still be pulling the levers! Trump 4 evar!

In general, I've never understood the idolatry that always exists around politicians. 

9 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

In general, I've never understood the idolatry that always exists around politicians. 

It's always been a thing but it seems to be intensifying. I hate blaming everything on social media, but...

• Plus1 1

Half tempted to start a new topic on Facebook misinformation. The other day there was the Joe Biden pirhannas story and now today I see a post about how Christianity today is Soros backed and Bill Barr says Soros is going into small towns with low voter turnout and using his money to install leaders who are soft on crime and don't support the police. I'm sure there are many more on both sides of the political spectrum. People take what they see on Facebook as fact, and with the way Russia is using that platform to spread misinformation it is a major issue going forward. If we can't agree on what the facts are the divide only grows.

33 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Saw this today and thought it was very interesting and worth everybody reading during these divided times.  An older Navy vet who went back to college ... at Yale ... with all the "snowflakes".

https://medium.com/@james.hatch/my-semester-with-the-snowflakes-888285f0e662

Thanks for posting...it is a FANTASTIC read.  Really enjoyed it as a Veteran myself.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Gee....maybe you shouldn’t support him. 

:bang     :facepalm:     :lame     :laughpound    There are so many emoji's to choose from that convey my feelings about Mr Langford and The Family and their bs "morals" that I had to stop at 4.

• Plus1 1