The Republican Utopia

57 minutes ago, ZRod said:

We're looking back through the lens of 19 years though. I get what you're saying, I have the same problem too. The government isn't as big and bad as we really think it is. We have to remember too it was a completely different world of flip phones, video cameras, square TV's, and the X files! Having a traffic chopper and a tower with a weather camera was cool back then. Like Utly said there aren't too many videos of the first plane hitting in New York City, and one of them just happened to be a documentary film crew with a firehouse.

It's astonishing how far we've come in a short time. Just typing this I'm amazed. We basically live in hybrid between Star Trek and reality. You can call people on your watch, look up any piece of information you want in seconds, and talk with people from across the world face to face on the little tiny screen that you hold in your hand. What a time to be alive!

It is amazing for sure the advances technology has made in 20 years!

I know I shouldn't have wasted any time thinking about it because it's clear the Q people are morons and a waste of oxygen, but why would the Democrats be child sex traffickers? They want to murder all the babies, don't they? If they want to make a much of $ off of trafficking children, shouldn't they want abortion to be illegal? Then they could set up child trafficking stations posing as adoption agencies.

• Haha 1