The Republican Utopia

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

you never disagreed with Nunes memo in your rant.   Just hated that he did it and was proven correct. 

I didn't, because I'm not going to rehash the entire issue again.  I'll say it again.  it's pathetic and very telling that Republicans view him as a hero.  

Carry on that party torch.  It looks good in your hands.

It's funny how we are seeing all this type of thing play out again with his post election antics with even more behind the scenes access like with the tape that was released yesterday.  BUT....hey....back then, Trump was the hero so everyone must protect him.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I didn't, because I'm not going to rehash the entire issue again.  I'll say it again.  it's pathetic and very telling that Republicans view him as a hero.  

You didn’t because you know you are wrong and can’t seem to just admit it and move on.  It is been established as fact many many times. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

At some point put a link to an article from late 2019 or 2020 when more facts became public and proved him correct.  

the narrative you present has been proven incorrect, yet you still run with it.   The question is Why?

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Neither did Devin or Jim.  What we know about the FISA abuse of because of Nunes and in spite of Schiff. 

Nunes sent his former aid to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden and then refused to answer questions about it from his fellow House Colleagues.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/new-evidence-shows-nunes-aide-communicated-parnas-ukraine-n1118251

What about dear Devin's phone calls from Lev Parnas?

https://www.vox.com/2019/12/9/21002572/devin-nunes-lev-parnas-maria-bartiromo-interview-phone-calls

Come on.  At least acknowledge that Nunes is dirty.  

• Plus1 3

Mr. nunes the litigant is... not so successful. Maybe his great contribution to society is laughably stupid lawsuits?

Judge Tosses Out Rep. Nunes' Lawsuit Against Washington Post

Devin Nunes’ lawsuit against Trump research firm dismissed by Virginia judge

Rep. Devin Nunes' Libel Case Against Hearst Thrown Out by Trump Appointee

Devin Nunes Lawsuit Against Twitter Over Fake Cow Thrown Out by Judge

Devin Nunes’s Weird Lawsuit Against Ryan Lizza Just Got Soundly Dismissed

It's funny because every one of these articles features a version of this picture where nunes looks like he was just forced to muck the stalls on his family farm.

JkUEwMH.jpg

Oh... wait.  There is no farm. #fakefarmer

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Nunes sent his former aid to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden and then refused to answer questions about it from his fellow House Colleagues.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/new-evidence-shows-nunes-aide-communicated-parnas-ukraine-n1118251

What about dear Devin's phone calls from Lev Parnas?

https://www.vox.com/2019/12/9/21002572/devin-nunes-lev-parnas-maria-bartiromo-interview-phone-calls

Come on.  At least acknowledge that Nunes is dirty.  

Is anyone going to acknowledge that his memo Is what got the ball rolling in highlighting FISA abuse?  Or do we just not care about FISA abuse?   

Nunes is probably as dirty as Schiff.  I could  agree to that.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Is anyone going to acknowledge that his memo Is what got the ball rolling in highlighting FISA abuse?  Or do we just not care about FISA abuse?   

Nunes is probably as dirty as Schiff.  I could  agree to that.  

You couldn’t do it without the “yeah, but “ on Adam Schiff.  I presented credible evidence that Nunes has had nefarious intentions, in which he refused to  answer to, but rather threaten frivolous lawsuits. 

Can you do the same for Schiff?  And I stress “credible “.