The Republican Utopia

Trump is still the same guy he has been ever since he was elected.   yesterday was obviously coming our way ever since 2016.   it was not a surprise.  it was not a shock.  it was expected.   i am glad some people finally see what trump is and was and no longer support him.....but there are oh so many still blinded to the conmans agenda

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Pretty idiotic to say an entire political party supports rioting at the capital. 

Pretty idiotic to say support of Trump on 12/17/20 says those same people support rioting at the capital.  

trump was the guy who called for them to storm the capitol.    if you support trump....you support his actions.   

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Pretty idiotic to say an entire political party supports rioting at the capital. 

Pretty idiotic to say support of Trump on 12/17/20 says those same people support rioting at the capital.  

You have made it clear that you do not support the riots/terrorism and no longer support Trump.  I appreciate that.

However, the Republican party (voters who claim to be Republicans) as a whole, on average still does.  You are a minority in the party.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, commando said:

trump was the guy who called for them to storm the capitol.    if you support trump....you support his actions.   

Um yeah, That’s not how this works.  

An alternate theory could be someone supported a President and the policies the he and the  party fought for up until the point he hijacked a special election and called for storming our capital and did nothing about it when it happened.  

• Plus1 3
32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You have made it clear that you do not support the riots/terrorism and no longer support Trump.  I appreciate that.

However, the Republican party (voters who claim to be Republicans) as a whole, on average still does.  You are a minority in the party.

I suppose the bold depends on where we live, and who one associates with. Not all Republicans are right wing fanatics. Every single one of my Republican friends expressed their shock and disappointment with yesterday's event. 

It was estimated that there were 50,000+ outside the Capital when this started. All of them did not enter the Capital, and I am sure there are plenty of them that did not condone it. 

I will give you that 100% of them that were there still supported Trump when they arrived, but I would guess that number has gone down today. 

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which is why it’s idiotic to lump everyone together.   Speaking with absolute language is pretty idiotic in most circumstances. 

• Plus1 3
26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Um yeah, That’s not how this works.  

An alternate theory could be someone supported a President and the policies the he and the  party fought for up until the point he hijacked a special election and called for storming our capital and did nothing about it when it happened.  

if you are still on the trump train......you still support his actions.   is that better?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1