The Republican Utopia

28 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I have to say I'm against that. We can oppose pro-Trump people without needing the President to "crush" them.

Depends on the definition of crush. By crush I mean go after them if they did something illegal regardless of any talk of unity, or try to destroy them politically if they didn't. Non Republicans need to start being as ruthless as Republicans, but keeping within the law.

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

This is an example of what should not be tolerated.  You don't get to fully support a President that so many people were telling you was horrible....so you can get pro-life judges only to then say "he doesn't represent us" when he finally does something so horrible that it actually bothers you.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

So, "destroy" them because they are Republican.

Not because they're Republican, because they didn't come out against Trump as much as they should have. Anyone not defending this country should not hold office again or have any influence on its policies.

And if you have a problem with the tactic of destroying anyone because they're Republican, you shouldn't be a Republican, because that's a tactic they employ against Democrats all the time.

• Plus1 1