The Republican Utopia

I have to admit something.  I honestly don't get the "cancel culture" crap I constantly read.

So, this guy goes to Washington and is part of being a terrorist. He loses a client over it.  And...he's mad at society for some reason?  The client made a decision as to whom they want to do business with and it's not him.  What am I missing?  I thought Republicans were all about people being able to make financial decisions however they so choose.  Now....it's some part of a weird thing called "cancel culture"?  That I can't even figure out what it is???

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were so up in arms when a business owner couldn't reject business from someone simply based on who they loved and they took it all the way to the SC.  now this snowflake is upset because someone doesn't want to do business with a terrorist?

• Plus1 4
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have to admit something.  I honestly don't get the "cancel culture" crap I constantly read.

So, this guy goes to Washington and is part of being a terrorist. He loses a client over it.  And...he's mad at society for some reason?  The client made a decision as to whom they want to do business with and it's not him.  What am I missing?  I thought Republicans were all about people being able to make financial decisions however they so choose.  Now....it's some part of a weird thing called "cancel culture"?  That I can't even figure out what it is???

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were so up in arms when a business owner couldn't reject business from someone simply based on who they loved and they took it all the way to the SC.  now this snowflake is upset because someone doesn't want to do business with a terrorist?

Thank you for this post - you have addressed the nonsense of "cancel culture" about as well as anything else that I have seen.

People who complain about "cancel culture" are simply just chapped when they get called out for being an a$$hole (or in this case, a terrorist), because they have been able to get away with their bull$h!t in the past.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because it's nonsense, as is basically everything else the right uses buzz words to whine about. They don't want to be told they can't be complete a$$h@!es, and they don't want there to be repercussions for it. They started snowflake and cuck too. They're good at making buzz words that apply way better to themselves than the people they're b!^@hing about. IMO a better use for cuck is someone who can be duped and used by a guy like Trump.

• Plus1 3

Honestly baffled about what this guy wants here....He can just do whatever he wants and he never loses a client? Should people not have choices on who they do business with? My point is, this guy is a f#&%ing idiot.

• Plus1 3

So, this guy goes to Washington and is part of being a terrorist.

I missed reading the part where he did anything illegal.  Maybe he entered the Capital and that info is in a different story.  Calling him a terrorist for being part of a legal protest is just petty bulls#!t if he didn’t do anything wrong. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ulty said:

People who complain about "cancel culture" are simply just chapped when they get called out for being an a$$hole (or in this case, a terrorist),

It would be nice to have the info included that showed he entered the Capital before labeling him a terrorist.  Otherwise he is just a legal protestor. 

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It would be nice to have the info included that showed he entered the Capital before labeling him a terrorist.  Otherwise he is just a legal protestor. 

sorry... I hereby amend my description of this guy from “terrorist” to “whiny guy who supports a fascist president and willingly marches with terrorists and blames society for suffering the consequences of his own actions.”

Thank you for correcting me.

• Plus1 5
21 minutes ago, Ulty said:

sorry... I hereby amend my description of this guy from “terrorist” to “whiny guy who supports a fascist president and willingly marches with terrorists and blames society for suffering the consequences of his own actions.”

Your welcome.  It’s Part of what they don’t pay me for here 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Ulty said:

I agree to the same.  

the guy is an idiot.