The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

While Ms. Boebert clearly isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, what is Mrs. Jemele “I hate white people” Hill trying to say?  You can only have compassion if you don’t own a gun?  
That’s like saying you can only have compassion for car crash victims if you don’t drive a car. 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

While Ms. Boebert clearly isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, what is Mrs. Jemele “I hate white people” Hill trying to say?  You can only have compassion if you don’t own a gun?  
That’s like saying you can only have compassion for car crash victims if you don’t drive a car. 

No, that she's an idiot that doesn't understand that you can support gun ownership and also responsibility as a gun owner and society.

Her constant gun promotion crap adds to the harmful side of gun culture in America which leads to days like yesterday in Boulder (for her own personal gain)....then she acts so sad when it happens.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, that she's an idiot that doesn't understand that you can support gun ownership and also responsibility as a gun owner and society.

That’s True.  Maybe Mrs. Hill should say it your way instead of the “This you” snark.  People may respond better. 

• Plus1 1

45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Her constant gun promotion crap adds to the harmful side of gun culture in America which leads to days like yesterday in Boulder (for her own personal gain)....then she acts so sad when it happens.

We will have to wait and see if the shooter was inspired by Lauren Boebert before coming to that conclusion. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

She actually didn’t.  She said “this you”.  Which would get a response of “yes”   And the conversation then ends.  Strange nuance  

Thanks for pointing out that it was too nuanced.  A heck of a lot of people got it.  Sorry you didn't.

PS...I actually think you did.

• Plus1 2

Lauren Boebert is a party politician often incapable of original thought. She plays off of emotions and routine hot button political topics, which makes her words at a time like this feel incredibly hollow and self serving.

Politicians are the last people I want to hear from after mass shootings, particularly ones that display guns like they're family photos.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
11 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

"A Senate operating in the "nuclear winter" Minority Leader Mitch McConnell promises if the filibuster is eliminated is one in which lawmakers face incessant roll calls and other inconveniences turning their comfortable lives into a living hell."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcconnell-living-hell-filibuster-less-004354833.html

Call his bluff, Democrats, you spineless wimps. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1