Jump to content


The Republican Utopia


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Wow.  Insanity at its finest

Do you believe in Heaven?  If so, do you think it is better than Earth?  

 

I mean, we are all trained from an early age to think Heaven is a special place in the clouds where everyone is happy and singing and gets to eat ice cream all day and never get fat.  But even the biblical Heaven of a new earth very similar to present earth but ruled by Jesus/God after the "end times" and resurrections sounds better since there will be no sin or death.

 

I think @Frott Scost is asking a fair question.  At least to those who "actually" have faith in a Heaven.

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment

57 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Do you believe in Heaven?  If so, do you think it is better than Earth?  

 

I mean, we are all trained from an early age to think Heaven is a special place in the clouds where everyone is happy and singing and gets to eat ice cream all day and never get fat.  But even the biblical Heaven of a new earth very similar to present earth but ruled by Jesus/God after the "end times" and resurrections sounds better since there will be no sin or death.

 

I think @Frott Scost is asking a fair question.  At least to those who "actually" have faith in a Heaven.


This is pretty much what Im trying to get at. People who are against abortion are against abortion because their faith tells them to be against abortion. Now there are three options for an aborted fetus if they actually have a soul. If they dont have a soul, then they dont have life and pro-birth people lose their entire argument. 
1. It goes to heaven

2. Its reincarnated into another human

3. It ceases to exist. 
 

Choice one is the best! Choice two isnt so bad because youre most likely upgrading your parents/family. Choice three demolishes their entire doctrine and everything they are ever taught about their faith. Is heaven not better than Earth? Isnt that what the bible says. Isnt heaven what Christians strive for by pretending they actually care about abortion when in reality they dont actually care and spend no time thinking about aborted babies. Other than when they are debating it on huskerboard or twitter. 
 

If aborted babies get a free card to heaven and get to avoid all the s#!t we deal with here plus no chance of being sent to hell, arent they the lucky ones in the Christians eyes? Do you think the aborted baby is up there wishing they werent aborted while living in the greatest place our minds can only imagine? I wouldnt care because Ill be loving every second of it! Sorry if you think thats insanity.
 

Now, Im not very religious and Im pro-choice/anti-abortion. Meaning it is not my place to tell someone who doesnt want to be a parent they have to be a parent. But Im going to still think youre a piece of s#!t because most likely you are. But Id be lying if I tell you I think about abortion a lot and let it consume me because I dont. And Christians dont either, lets be honest. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I think @Frott Scost is asking a fair question

Try looking at the framing of his question again.  He’s either doesn’t know what he is talking about or he’s being  disingenuous/trolling.  
 

55 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I mean, we are all trained from an early age to think Heaven is a special place in the clouds where everyone is happy and singing and gets to eat ice cream all day and never get fat. 

No one that I know is ‘trained that like’. Can’t remember any religion class that spoke of eating ice cream all day and never getting fat:dunno

 

Christians believe that this life is a gift from  God with free will to choose a path.  I understand from his words that people like Frost think Earth and our lives are kinda awful, but I don’t.  Sucks to be him and think that way but to each his own.  

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

 

Now, Im not very religious and Im pro-choice/anti-abortion. Meaning it is not my place to tell someone who doesnt want to be a parent they have to be a parent.

Good thing that’s not the only choice then I guess.

 

20 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

If they dont have a soul, then they dont have life and pro-birth people lose their entire argument. 

Sounds like you are anti-science.  Why?  
 

22 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

 Do you think the aborted baby is up there wishing they werent aborted while living in the greatest place our minds can only imagine? I wouldnt care because Ill be loving every second of it! Sorry if you think thats insanity.

No reason to be sorry for the insane posts.  

 

24 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

But Im going to still think youre a piece of s#!t because most likely you are. But Id be lying if I tell you I think about abortion a lot and let it consume me because I dont.

At least I’m just a piece of s#!t and not the whole s#!t I guess.  You obviously think about abortion enough to post multiple times on a message board about it and it upsets you enough to call some random person you never met a piece of s#!t (luckily not the whole s#!t or I might of been offended) because of a discussion.  :D  That must suck. 
 

 

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Good thing that’s not the only choice then I guess.

 

Sounds like you are anti-science.  Why?  
 

No reason to be sorry for the insane posts.  

 

At least I’m just a piece of s#!t and not the whole s#!t I guess.  You obviously think about abortion enough to post multiple times on a message board about it and it upsets you enough to call some random person you never met a piece of s#!t (luckily not the whole s#!t or I might of been offended) because of a discussion.  :D  That must suck. 
 

 


Science has proven a soul? Please show me. 
 

And I didnt call you a piece of s#!t. I said I would think people who have abortions are pieces of s#!t, because they most likely are.

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Try looking at the framing of his question again.  He’s either doesn’t know what he is talking about or he’s being  disingenuous/trolling.  
 

No one that I know is ‘trained that like’. Can’t remember any religion class that spoke of eating ice cream all day and never getting fat:dunno

 

Christians believe that this life is a gift from  God with free will to choose a path.  I understand from his words that people like Frost think Earth and our lives are kinda awful, but I don’t.  Sucks to be him and think that way but to each his own.  

Bolded #1:  you're trying too hard to avoid the question.  You know what I mean.  Or did you and your friends grow up in a cave where you never saw cartoon characters float up to the clouds with their harps?

 

Bolded #2: All faiths believe that this life is a gift.  But "most" Christians also believe that living this life according to God's word will give them a spot in Heaven when their time on this Earth is over.  "Most" Christians believe that these aborted fetuses are given a "free pass" to God's kingdom.

 

I get your argument if you don't believe in Heaven and you believe this life is our only opportunity to witness God's glory.  But if you do believe in Heaven, why does Frott Scott sound insane?

  • Plus1 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Bolded #1:  you're trying too hard to avoid the question.  You know what I mean.  Or did you and your friends grow up in a cave where you never saw cartoon characters float up to the clouds with their harps?

Then ask the actual question you want to ask.


Did not grow up in a cave.  An actual house with walls, indoor plumbing, HVAC system.  Pretty ok.

 

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Bolded #2: All faiths believe that this life is a gift.  But "most" Christians also believe that living this life according to God's word will give them a spot in Heaven when their time on this Earth is over.  "Most" Christians believe that these aborted fetuses are given a "free pass" to God's kingdom.

And the point is.....

 

8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

 

I get your argument if you don't believe in Heaven and you believe this life is our only opportunity to witness God's glory.  But if you do believe in Heaven, why does Frott Scott sound insane?

......All those unborn babies miss out on God’s gift to mankind.  If you don’t believe then don’t believe.  I don’t really care and won’t try to convince you other than try and answer questions posed to me.  It is funny to me to see people work so hard to convince me otherwise though in order to justify killing babies.  
Whether or not one believes there is an afterlife has no bearing on if a baby deserves to have a chance at life.   

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:
 

Then ask the actual question you want to ask.


Did not grow up in a cave.  An actual house with walls, indoor plumbing, HVAC system.  Pretty ok.

 

And the point is.....

 

......All those unborn babies miss out on God’s gift to mankind.  If you don’t believe then don’t believe.  I don’t really care and won’t try to convince you other than try and answer questions posed to me.  It is funny to me to see people work so hard to convince me otherwise though in order to justify killing babies.  
Whether or not one believes there is an afterlife has no bearing on if a baby deserves to have a chance at life.   

This would be awesome!

 

Do you believe in Heaven?

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes I do.  Seemed pretty obvious 

Yet so difficult.

 

Do you believe Heaven has sadness, pain, death, and sin? 
 

The answer, according to scriptures is “no”.

 

So why is @Frott Scost insane?  According to YOUR beliefs?

 

His post should only be irrational to people that don’t believe in Heaven.  At least logically speaking.

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment

On 5/7/2021 at 9:55 AM, funhusker said:

Yet so difficult.

 

Do you believe Heaven has sadness, pain, death, and sin? 
 

The answer, according to scriptures is “no”.

 

So why is @Frott Scost insane?  According to YOUR beliefs?

 

His post should only be irrational to people that don’t believe in Heaven.  At least logically speaking.

You still don’t get it :facepalm:  

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...