The Republican Utopia

15 hours ago, commando said:

So he preemptively conceded the loss in the election and gave reasons BEFORE the election was held about the amount of fraud? Cited fraud detection used in Russia, Venezuela and Iran. Sounds like someone didn't put the date right in the build for auto-updating/posting. YIKES. 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

So he preemptively conceded the loss in the election and gave reasons BEFORE the election was held about the amount of fraud? Cited fraud detection used in Russia, Venezuela and Iran. Sounds like someone didn't put the date right in the build for auto-updating/posting. YIKES. 

also from the article...for those that think the republicans are not pushing for violence.  

The page suggests voters may turn to the “ammo box” if they can’t trust the ballot box.

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I couldn’t tell from the tweet, but I assume they are referring to bad, unvented people sneaking into the US with the refugees. It seems to me that opportunistic people with ill intent would attempt this, and given the incompetence our government showed during this evacuation, it is possible they could succeed. 

I am also excited to say that our family will be leading a team for a year that will help one of these refugee families settle in Denver when they arrive. I am not sure who will be on the team, but I bet a majority will be GOPers based on the people I know that are interested in joining. some will be Dems and Independents. None of them will be from the same ethnicity as the refugee family, and it’s likely they will not practice the same religion or speak a common language.

It is possible to be compassionate and welcoming while thinking practically at the same time no matter your political affiliation, race or religion. We want to help these folks,  even though there may be some bad apples in the bunch. Maybe in some way it will make up for what we did to them. 

• Thanks 2