The Republican Utopia

GQP doctor claiming Covid didn't kill anyone, it was Remdesivir that did it.  

It's going to be good times when these guys rule with an iron fist.  Scientists will probably be first in line for the cattle cart to the gulags of North Dakota.  Followed by the media.  

34 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Mitch and his Republican cronies agreed to $7.8 trillion in spending over the former guy's four years. But with President Biden in office, he's found Jesus about spending.

This is what drives me completely nuts about this issue.  The Turtle acts like the entire issue is all the Ds fault so that he can grand stand and act like he's soooo fiscally conservative.

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

This is what drives me completely nuts about this issue.  The Turtle acts like the entire issue is all the Ds fault so that he can grand stand and act like he's soooo fiscally conservative.

Yep. And R voters will eat it up. 

Zero critical thinking skills among the base. 

• Plus1 1

19 hours ago, knapplc said:

Mitch getting hammered for this. But Mitch doesn't care. He's going to get his votes no matter what, and there will be no consequences for his actions.

This, from the voters who ate up "drain the swamp."

You can't make this up.

In fairness, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi voted against debt ceiling increases under Trump for the same reasons. 

Don't blame politicians, blame voters for eating this up with a spoon. Mitch McConnell is just playing the game. 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

In fairness, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi voted against debt ceiling increases under Trump for the same reasons. 

Don't blame politicians, blame voters for eating this up with a spoon. Mitch McConnell is just playing the game. 

Oh, I absolutely do blame voters. 

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yep.

Politicians are like Pavlov's dogs.  They will do whatever they are rewarded to do.

• Oh Yeah! 2
2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I think we can blame the politicians and the voters. The current system makes it very difficult to vote for someone who won't toe the party line.