The Republican Utopia

I can get behind this.  Trumpists.... don't vote.  It's useless.  Especially since the crafty Dems stole the last election from you and yet they're somehow too dimwitted to figure out how to pass legislation.  Anyway, stay home and sulk.  It's for the best 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I can get behind this.  Trumpists.... don't vote.  It's useless.  Especially since the crafty Dems stole the last election from you and yet they're somehow too dimwitted to figure out how to pass legislation.  Anyway, stay home and sulk.  It's for the best 

i think the real message is that voting is pointless...so stand by until they give you instructions on the next step.   rememeber  you have to fight to reclaim "your" america

• Plus1 2
19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

He would most likely get nominated for President if that were the case 

36 minutes ago, commando said:

i think the real message is that voting is pointless...so stand by until they give you instructions on the next step.   rememeber  you have to fight to reclaim "your" america

This probably isn’t far off.

if they could get 15% of the GOP (the fringe) to stop voting, all of a sudden Dems start winning huge in urban areas, they start winning “toss ups” by 15%, and even lose in places that were traditionally GOP strongholds.

That will be the only evidence these people need that the process is rigged (even though they are the difference).  If only 1% of the 1,000,000 “disenfranchised” were violently crazy it will be a mess that snowballs into chaos.

• Plus1 1