The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Speaking of overturning elections...

Republicans of HuskerBoard, why aren't you speaking out against this? 

Because some of us have already said Subpoena’s should be enforced and all relevant documents should be provided.   I mean, do we need to say it three or four times to please you :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

On 12/15/2021 at 10:39 AM, Archy1221 said:

Because some of us have already said Subpoena’s should be enforced and all relevant documents should be provided.   I mean, do we need to say it three or four times to please you :dunno

How about voting out any Republican that opposed the commission and demonized the few Republicans that did support it?

• Plus1 5
32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How about voting out any Republican that opposed the commission and demonized the few Republicans that did support it?

lol....archy demonizes those few republican supporters of the commission.   i doubt that will influence him to vote against the people who demonize those same people.

• Plus1 2

14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You just can’t make this stuff up. 

Wait, isn’t he like ….a billionaire?  Why would he need to go begging for money?

what a f#&%ing con man. 

Dude could squeeze water out of a rock.

Even if you liked the guy I could not imagine giving money to him.

Donald Trump is that guy who leaches himself to folks he knows will give him what he wants. And he knows how to find those people he can suck as much money out of. That happens to be Republicans. He's considered a genius in their eyes and yet they dont realize he's the one benefitting off their expense. In fact they thank him for it. Blows my mind. 

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You just can’t make this stuff up. 

Wait, isn’t he like ….a billionaire?  Why would he need to go begging for money?

what a f#&%ing con man. 

They've got the goods on each other. He can sink them, and vice versa.

I wonder if part of the deal is that he doesn't run again, just creates chaos and keeps dunking on the Dems, and they'll protect him and pay for his defense.

• Plus1 2

On 12/15/2021 at 8:39 AM, Archy1221 said:

If you say it three or four times, like Liz Cheney, you will be told to get over it and move on by people like....well, you.

If you say it even once, you will get death threats from Republican voters, and quite possibly a well-funded, Trump-approved primary challenge. 

Republicans have a choice to make, and at the moment it's between blind loyalty and terrified inaction. 

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

His family (or his handlers) need to stop allowing him free range interviews.  

And someone needs to tell him the cheesy self promoting hat with a suit is just a ridiculously looking get up.

He's never been anything but Donald Trump. He's said and done a thousand things that would destroy the careers of traditional politicians and businessmen. Ignoring all advice and predictions he became President of the United States, received millions more votes when he ran again, and continues to be the most powerful man in the Republican Party. 

Think of all the jaw-dropping lines Donald Trump has crossed in the last six years. He just keeps being rewarded for being the worst version of himself. 

• Plus1 4