The Republican Utopia

I’m actually inclined to agree with Archy. Celebrities don’t live normal lives and the wealth and attention does tend to skew their perspective. Our cultural obsession with celebrity is how we get shows like Celebrity Apprentice, and elect celebrity presidents who  thrive on their own celebrity.

a lot of them live Los Angeles because that’s where the work is, much like if you were a professional cattle inseminator you might live in Kansas.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I’m actually inclined to agree with Archy. Celebrities don’t live normal lives and the wealth and attention does tend to skew their perspective. Our cultural obsession with celebrity is how we get shows like Celebrity Apprentice, and elect celebrity presidents who  thrive on their own celebrity.

a lot of them live Los Angeles because that’s where the work is, much like if you were a professional cattle inseminator you might live in Kansas.

Do you....you happen to know any places that might be hiring?  Asking for myself.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

They would be even more likely in Nebraska or Texas but the job prospect outlook for the next 5 years is good and the opportunity to be self employed. 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I also agree. Celebrities who reside in California, for the most part, reside in a bubble of their own creation. They are out of touch with the real world. I don’t care if they are liberal or conservative, their sense of things is skewed. Anybody who gives two squirts what they think or have to say about anything is wasting two squirts.

• Plus1 1

On 3/3/2022 at 9:00 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

I guess there are reasons to think that is a good :D  

29 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Trumpists giving this Nazi a wink and a nod.  

American Pravda set up and run by Trump.   i wonder if it would be fun to buy an account there and try criticizing Putin and seeing if you get banned for doing that?  or maybe praise Biden?

• Plus1 1