The Republican Utopia

20 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don’t know where to start.  But I say a class action lawsuit could be in order for all these “authors”.

They knew some pretty important things during some pretty important impeachment hearings.  They are either lying now, or withheld some damning evidence then.

f#&%’em

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2022 at 5:02 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Very likely, this a political plot coming from the left. 

Liberal motivation and corruption only needs a hateful visual and some words, to make people anti-Disantis / conservative / republican. 

People usually believe everything they see and hear.  And this is corrupt politics from the left.  As if they've never been dirty before.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 4
14 minutes ago, admo said:

Liberal motivation and corruption only needs a hateful visual and some words, to make people anti-Disantis / conservative / republican. 

People usually believe everything they see and hear.  And this is corrupt politics from the left.  As if they've never been dirty before.  

I’m sorry, but had to laugh.

Dems or Repubs waving flags doesn’t change the fact Desantis doesn’t seem to care.

If he was smart, he’d come out and say what you just said. Politics 101.

Lets see if he’s smart.

• Plus1 4
28 minutes ago, admo said:

I mean here's a dude who wants to end Democracy.

But yeah, the lefties are the bad guys.

• Plus1 3
58 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I’m sorry, but had to laugh.

Dems or Repubs waving flags doesn’t change the fact Desantis doesn’t seem to care.

If he was smart, he’d come out and say what you just said. Politics 101.

Lets see if he’s smart.

Thanks, no worries, you're fine @funhusker :thumbs

I could be completely wrong.  It's just my thinking and my opinion. 

I just wonder, with politics, if there is something going on below the surface, and we only get to see the stuff above it.  There is no verifiable proof who is doing what.  To me it's all political imagery.  Even I could dress up as a democrat for money and be on video looking like a fool. 

This is hateful imagery, that we have not seen in our country for decades and decades, but has now shown it's ugly head in the past few years?  I have a hard time believing that.  

• Plus1 1

29 minutes ago, admo said:

And on a separate note:

Im not saying your theory hasn’t crossed my mind.

But for the theory to work, we have to admit Americans feel it is more likely for Republican voters to wave Nazi flags.  Why is that?

This is a real problem for the GOP.  How are they combatting it?

• Plus1 4
32 minutes ago, admo said:

Very likely? 

Based on what?  

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

And on a separate note:

Im not saying your theory hasn’t crossed my mind.

But for the theory to work, we have to admit Americans feel it is more likely for Republican voters to wave Nazi flags.  Why is that?

This is a real problem for the GOP.  How are they combatting it?

I would think it is a picture painted to believe it.  But also, there is some down and dirty racists still in our land (Nazi a$$h@!es, mexicans that hate gringos, blacks that hate whites).  2/3rds of those group likely vote democrat by the way. 

I don't know how to combat it.  If you put a bible in front of me and ask me to swear I love God, I will do it.  But do I have to do it every time I'm asked when all hell is breaking lose?  With this thinking, I suppose that is what it will take (we have to do) for them to believe, until the next crisis.  So yeah, he could say something that would say no to nazi flags (I would)... and he might also be thinking, here we go again with this set up from the left.  Again, who knows, but politics are at play for sure.

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, admo said:

I would think it is a picture painted to believe it.  But also, there is some down and dirty racists still in our land (Nazi a$$h@!es, mexicans that hate gringos, blacks that hate whites).  2/3rds of those group likely vote democrat by the way. 

I don't know how to combat it.  If you put a bible in front of me and ask me to swear I love God, I will do it.  But do I have to do it every time I'm asked when all hell is breaking lose?  With this thinking, I suppose that is what it will take (we have to do) for them to believe, until the next crisis.  So yeah, he could say something that would say no to nazi flags (I would)... and he might also be thinking, here we go again with this set up from the left.  Again, who knows, but politics are at play for sure.

This is where we could agree that Trump did more harm than good for GOP.

You’re right that not every incident needs addressed.  But Trump (being a GOP President) allowed this to continue with his “good people on both sides” comments.  And it became a focal point for some.  A focal point that should be really easy to shrug off if reality was on their side.

Yet, years later, here we are.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is what the GOP wants - an end of Democracy.

Why are these psychopaths allowed on the ticket? Why do idiots vote for this? 

Hope Trump was worth it.

Am in Michigan. This is unfortunate. We were central in the bulwark of states that prevented a second Trump term, an effort I put a fair amount of my personal time into, and Republicans are such a bunch of ridiculous babies this is their solution rather than accepting they lost.

Efforts like this are why they've got such a stranglehold on state-level politics in so many states around the country. But it's also as direct example of them becoming more and more radicalized and less tethered to objective reality as you'll find.

When push comes to shove it's going to be really unpleasant when they finally pull the mask off and just go for the authoritarian power grab they've been slowly shuffling towards for the past decade and a half. 

It'll be great for the GOP and terrible for the rest of America.

• Plus1 3