The Republican Utopia

37 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This is actually far too flattering for Trump because Trump doesn’t have muscles, but he’s like the wannabe tough guy in every sci fi/military movie who dies first because he’s a moron. For some reason Republicans want guys like that now. 

35 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This is actually far too flattering for Trump because Trump doesn’t have muscles, but he’s like the wannabe tough guy in every sci fi/military movie who dies first because he’s a moron. For some reason Republicans want guys like that now. 

So, are you saying we should hope for horror movie level calamities?  Maybe it will work out in the end...

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Moiraine said:

(it's because they're impotent)

More John Stewart destroying Ted Cruz. Is it possible for someone to be a lower creature than Trump? I'd literally put Trump in the class with Pol Pot, Putin, Idi Amin Dada, Min Aung Hlaing, etc. because they're all power hungry malignant narcissists. But Cruz might be worse if that's possible.

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

To me, this is the epitome of these guys thinking they are above the law.  You have a subpoena for a grand jury and you think....Oh well, I don't want to do that.

These guys need OUT of our government.

They think they are above the law and everyone else.  Us commoners would never get the opportunity to challenge a subpoena.   We'd get our butts hauled off to jail.