The Republican Utopia

On 9/18/2022 at 11:43 AM, funhusker said:

Why can't we just these people in and find work?

Process them, give them an ID, and wish them luck!

That would require tweaking the immigration system so it was more functional and beneficial for the migrants and the country as a whole. 

Who the f#&% wants to do that when you can score some political points using human pawns to own the libs?!

• Oh Yeah! 1

34 minutes ago, ZRod said:

It's a picture with no context. Are they holding up we're #1? Are they pointing at God? The people in the grandstand seem to be clapping and not pointing.

But hey, it makes a great meme.

There are videos of it. But hey, it's great minimizing.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:35 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is a completely legitimate political candidate and is in no way a weird cult where the leader is a historic moron and grifter. To those who say we need to treat this political movement with the mocking and derision it allegedly deserves, I say STOP it.

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

There are videos of it. But hey, it's great minimizing.

I didn't see a video link, posted, or discussed. I don't go searching for all things Trump. f#&% me I guess. I'm the a$$h@!e for not looking for all things Trump.

19 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I didn't see a video link, posted, or discussed. I don't go searching for all things Trump. f#&% me I guess. I'm the a$$h@!e for not looking for all things Trump.

It's in this thread. I get that it's easy to miss stuff, but maybe open with a question about where the photo came from or asking for additional context instead of assuming there isn't any.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, RedDenver said:

It's in this thread. I get that it's easy to miss stuff, but maybe open with a question about where the photo came from or asking for additional context instead of assuming there isn't any.

Dude... Pretty sure I'm one of the more thorough people on this forum. It's from 2 days ago. There was tons football, booze, and other shenanigans. Don't be a jerk.

And there's still not much context for why they're doing it. I'm going to assume it's something to do with America first, which is still pretty different than a direct salute to a dictator. The whole monologue and music is a creepy a$$ steaming pile of lies, but not everything has to be Nazis.

• Fire 1

Team Desantis printed up this brochure full of lies to trick people into getting on a plane. 

These are asylum-seekers, people who have come here legally, and Republicans are gleefully using them as human props in their culture wars. 

Here's an excerpt from a thread explaining the deception. 

• Thanks 2