The Republican Utopia

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

No we wouldn't. If someone really did give him money it was sent through shell companies or LLCs to hide the true donor.

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Blue pen gate aside... The fact that there are long lines at any polling place is such an embarrassment to our country.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

The guy is doubling down on stupid.  To think that after 2 years of this crap, people (cult members) are still investing their lives into this lie -  they give away a purposeful life to live the life of a lie.   He is another guy that needs to get thrown in jail for supporting the insurrection.  

• Plus1 1

22 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Poor guy.

Sounds pretty crazy.  He followed the wrong savior for sure.  He was conned just like all of the other millions of cult members have been conned.  I wish I could jump ahead 50 years and read what the history books says about this era of American politics.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I am completely and totally shocked.

Honestly, Conservative Republicans are a special breed. After admitting under oath the truth these idiots will still tune into the Hannity's show, think the courts are biased by Demon-crats, and continue in believing anything they see on Fox News.

Things like this should be the end of his career.  But, with the sheep on that side, it won't have much of a negative affect.  He will just move on to the next lie he spews on TV and they will eat it up.