The Republican Utopia

11 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The Blaze is a far right-wing disinformation rag which is probably a source of a lot of the garbage you see posted here.

thought it might be far right when she had a new years resolution to shoot guns.    i am a far left liberal according to some on here and i shoot quite a bit but didn't make it a new years resolution like she did.  i shoot for fun and hunting...not for a far right culture show.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, commando said:

thought it might be far right when she had a new years resolution to shoot guns.    i am a far left liberal according to some on here and i shoot quite a bit but didn't make it a new years resolution like she did.  i shoot for fun and hunting...not for a far right culture show.

You see... if you take your gun hunting and tweet that you're praising God, the flag and your gun while doing it....along with proclaiming Biden is going to have to pry it from your dead cold hands.....you could say you're conservative.

Now, if you just take it out during deer season, quietly walk through the woods, shoot a deer and take it home to feed the family....you're just a pathetic liberal.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You see... if you take your gun hunting and tweet that you're praising God, the flag and your gun while doing it....along with proclaiming Biden is going to have to pry it from your dead cold hands.....you could say you're conservative.

Now, if you just take it out during deer season, quietly walk through the woods, shoot a deer and take it home to feed the family....you're just a pathetic liberal.  

That’s an odd opinion to carry around 

• TBH 1

53 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The Blaze is a far right-wing disinformation rag which is probably a source of a lot of the garbage you see posted here.

i remember when someone always used the conservative tree house for their source of information.   can't recall who it was but that rag was quoted multiple times a day by whoever it was.  it must have been their bible.

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, commando said:

But have you shot yourself yet? That's a true believer 

• Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

But have you shot yourself yet? That's a true believer 

unfortunately i have shot my foot with a staple gun.   does that count?   lol.  we were putting plywood on a roof and trying to finish before the storm we could see coming and were rushing to finish and i got careless.   that climb 2 stories down the ladder was fun.  

15 minutes ago, commando said:

unfortunately i have shot my foot with a staple gun.   does that count?   lol.  we were putting plywood on a roof and trying to finish before the storm we could see coming and were rushing to finish and i got careless.   that climb 2 stories down the ladder was fun.  

Holy f#&%....hurts just reading that